Mystery Box {Closed}

Tagsanstuff

Well at the moment I haven't really got much of any ecig stuff that is worth anything as I haven't been vaping that long. I just have a extra usb charger of 5v input and 4.6v output it wouldn't be worth much for me to join the list just yet. But I will get 100 posts soon though. I will probably get more eliquid and possibly other things and then maybe I will decide on if I want to be added to the list yet. And just wondering how big is the box now?

This will be my 100th post. Until I get more stuff I will wait to join. I don't really have anything extra right now anyway.

You also made 100 posts in a week. Another reason i think we should have a post count and length of membership rule. The box has hundreds of dollars worth of stuff in it...if you can get 100 posts in a week anyone could and sell off most of it.

I mean no offense by this. I am not saying you would do that Solomon but someone could. The mysterious ways of this box may be to much for most nooks...especially the ketchup juice...ughhhh *barf*

Heading to the post office now.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

Is this looking right so far for next round?

1: Elaine

2: Jeff B.

3: The lady D.4:Kitsune

5:bobthesalesclerk

6: Mega

7: bluecavy

8. Deadpool809

9: mark(maybe)

10: bobthesalesclerk :p

Kidding on 10. But yeah that seems about right.

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

I think the 100 posts to join should be more than enough. Just because it only took me a week to get them doesn't mean anything. It just means that I have been very active in the forum posting where I can. And a week is more than enough time to do so that would be a total of 14 posts a day. Now if someone got 100 posts in a single day then I would say something as they could be a definite random post person. All of my posts are legit I have post where I can and just put my 2 cents in basically. But as I said I have nothing to contribute to the box at this time anyway and I most likely won't get the money to send the box to the next person if I were to get it in a few days most likely. The person I work for is out of state and he pays me by paypal and check. Seems like he says you will get paid in exactly 1 month after you have completed a job and then pays me through paypal with echeck and takes and additional 3 days for it to process. But anyways you wouldn't have to worry about me as I am a very honest person as I feel there is no reason to lie as what is the point if you lie and they find out you get much worse than what you would have got if you told the truth. Also you feel guilt not being able to tell anyone that you lied as they would most likely tell someone else you lied. I feel honesty will get people much further than lies would. Anyways that is all I am going to say for now sorry that the message is so long I get a little carried away sometimes.

I think the 100 posts to join should be more than enough. Just because it only took me a week to get them doesn't mean anything. It just means that I have been very active in the forum posting where I can. And a week is more than enough time to do so that would be a total of 14 posts a day. Now if someone got 100 posts in a single day then I would say something as they could be a definite random post person. All of my posts are legit I have post where I can and just put my 2 cents in basically. But as I said I have nothing to contribute to the box at this time anyway and I most likely won't get the money to send the box to the next person if I were to get it in a few days most likely. The person I work for is out of state and he pays me by paypal and check. Seems like he says you will get paid in exactly 1 month after you have completed a job and then pays me through paypal with echeck and takes and additional 3 days for it to process. But anyways you wouldn't have to worry about me as I am a very honest person as I feel there is no reason to lie as what is the point if you lie and they find out you get much worse than what you would have got if you told the truth. Also you feel guilt not being able to tell anyone that you lied as they would most likely tell someone else you lied. I feel honesty will get people much further than lies would. Anyways that is all I am going to say for now sorry that the message is so long I get a little carried away sometimes.

You didn't have to explain yourself. When i suggested that i wasn't trying to single you out at all. I was suggesting it for someone who may not be as honest.

I just do know that if i were a not NM honest person i saw plenty of stuff in that box i could have taken and flipped for a quick profit on ecf...that is why i made the suggestion. It was never my intention to single you out dude.

That is ok bob. I understood. I was just stating my opinion. I feel that if everyone was honest then stuff like this could actually happen and have more people start this. But you can never know when someone is honest these days. Anyways I hope to get more stuff so then I can eventually have the option to get in on this if I was to be accepted. Anyways I think this mystery box idea is great. Well later I am off to bed soon.

Maybe I'll join in next round. Don't really need anything but I guess I could add some stuff (vaping and non-vaping related) that some folks might like.

Awesome Mark!! I will add you after the Box gets back to me for round 2 =)