Mystery Box {Closed}

Tagsanstuff

This sounds like way fun and i wish i could join but it's best that i don't . Not only am i too irresponsible and would forget to mail it off (honest!) but if the weather turns bad i woldnt be able to mail it even if i did remember to by fluke. ________(space)_______ I'm having fun just watching this thread tho! Carry on. :)

Ahhhh, come on Uma....we promise to hound you relentlessly until you get the box mailed off....it really is lots of fun to open the box and paw through its treasures (and its ify treasures).

Join us !!!!! :yes

I wil in no way shape or form gonna touch the crab. I may live on Cape Cod were everyone is a fisherman seafood is everywere and I think its gross. makes me ill. lol. I shoulda stayed in the south lol

Edited by mega

Ahhhh, come on Uma....we promise to hound you relentlessly until you get the box mailed off....it really is lots of fun to open the box and paw through its treasures (and its ify treasures).

Join us !!!!!

Agree. The more people the better. We can just mass pm for reminders :)

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Indeed. I finally decided I don't like Boba's anymore, and have a 30ml bottle I need to get rid of. it's low nic, but I am sure there is someone who wants some...

I suppose I could just throw it out. I'm impatient :)

dibs! i've never tried boba's and i'm lowering my nic amount soon! plus i LOOOOVE a good tobacco flavor!

****! you're after me aren't you?

Edited by blucavvy

dibs! i've never tried boba's and i'm lowering my nic amount soon! plus i LOOOOVE a good tobacco flavor!

****! you're after me aren't you?

I will put some in for ya. If it isn't in the box when it gets to you take it up with Mega lol.

I have over 100mils here so i can spare a 6ml bottle or so for you to try.

You might want to either solicit new players or do a random # generator draw when it gets closer to being my turn. I have something special I'll drop in the box.

I think Elaine deserves whatever special item you are putting in the box for setting all of this up :)

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

I think Elaine deserves whatever special item you are putting in the box for setting all of this up :)

I actually agree with this

Sent from my Chunky Monkey HP desktop

I will put some in for ya. If it isn't in the box when it gets to you take it up with Mega lol.

I have over 100mils here so i can spare a 6ml bottle or so for you to try.

this guy.......he's my hero....