Mystery Box {Closed}

Tagsanstuff

Hopefully It might get back to me by the 17th ( my Birthday) or a few days after...I am glad everyone is enjoying it. I know I do. You never know what you might find. we should add our name and state some where in the box, maybe on a piece of paper? This way we know where this box traveled.

I will add Mega and Blucavvy when the box gets back to me. It is fine if you want to use a bigger box. The Post Office sends me boxes all the time. Just remember, if you take from the box, please re-add to it. Clean the items, and make sure the item works. If you add e-liquid, make sure it is labled w/ the nic strength and the % of PG/VG and what flavor and make sure the e-liquid top is tightly screwed on. I got a box once where the e-liquid was all over the place. would not want that to happen with this one. Let's have some fun with this as you never know what may be in it.

Bob.. I ran into that problem too at first.. I think you are only allowed to edit your post within 1 hour or less after posting. Hopefully you will get the Box tomorrow...

Edited by Tagsanstuff