Mystery Box {Closed}

Tagsanstuff

Hi everyone!

This is Elaine

I am starting something new on the forum.

It's called the Mystery Box

THE RULES

(They can always be ammended if you guys don't like um)

The Rules:

1 - It's all in good clean fun, so please keep it that way.

2 - So long as it fits, you may add as much as you like to the box, but if you take from the box, please put something (of similar value) back in for the next person. (Example: If you take a 30ml bottle of juice, don't replace it with a pipette. That's not fair.)

3 - If sending a used item, clean it up a little first. And no one wants junk -- so don't send that.

4 - All contents must remain Vaping or Mod related and work/family safe, no objectionable material please, some may open it infront of their kids.

5 - Once you receive the box, you have 3-5 days to swap or add with/to the box until you should send it on to the next person or if you are last on the list, back to the first person on the list (this should account for weekend deliveries).

6 - You must have a 100 post count to be added to the Mystery Box list.

*Upon receiving the box, you should contact the next person on the list to get their info so that you can send it out if they don't respond with 48hrs they get skipped and the box moves to the next person.

7-No more than 1 bottle per person, must be individually bagged, can't be bigger than 30ml...we have been having a lot of excess eliquid in the box and it is way to much.so I added the new rule above.

The Fine Print:

If you agree to get in on this, you're agreeing that you a) will play fairly and abide by the posted rules; B) have the funds to ship the box on to the next person (approx $10); and c) will have a good time.

Obviously, there's a small amount of risk to joining this little funfest as there may be nothing in the box that you want to keep . Hopefully though, this will be a lot of fun for everyone as you'll get to peruse the contents of the box however. All that said, play at your own risk...

Please send me your name so I can add you to the Mystery Box list. I will add new people who want in and have 100 posts to next round. Once I send out box, the new rounds starts. we are on Round 3, as of 4/11/2012

1: Elaine

2: The lady D.

3: Kitsune

4:bobthesalesclerk

5: Mega

6:Deadpool8009

7:Sasetrase

8:Kwaione

Edited by Tagsanstuff

right!!lol..The box comes back to me after Bob, unless we get a few more people to add =)

I'm surprised that we don't have more people jumping on this.

I have a few juices that are to high PG for me to vape going in, some rawr juice, a few blue mist juices, and depending what I take out maybe a tank and some cartomizers.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

I received the Mystery Box today. All I can say is WOW!!!!!! Elaine has kicked this off with a bang!!! Its gonna be hard to figure out what Im gonna keep. I encourage those of you that haven't joined yet to sign up. It will definitely be worth your time. I'm gonna be adding some very cool items also. :punk:

Nice !!! There have to be more out there willing to have fun with this......

Then again, maybe more for us !!

Do you think we should have some rules in place? Maybe a post count or need to be a member for a certain period of time rule? It would be bummer city if we had someone sign up just to get a bunch of free vaping supplies.

Yes I know it is a problem and I hope that it does not happen here.

I don't think it will. The community here is very tight nit and with the 100 post rule I think it will be fine. And if someone is really desperate enough to steal from people who are being kind and doing something fun then I wish a horrible accident upon them...preferable involving stairs...lots and lots of stairs

:)

I'm going to start pming longer term members to sign up for this.