Mystery Box {Closed}

Tagsanstuff

Change of plans for me. If the box comes in today it will ship out tomorrow.

Also does anyone need any 16340s? I have 12 of them and don't need that many lol. If anyone could use em let me know and i will throw 2 sets in. They are only a month old and cycled maybe 15 times each.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

Change of plans for me. If the box comes in today it will ship out tomorrow.

Also does anyone need any 16340s? I have 12 of them and don't need that many lol. If anyone could use em let me know and i will throw 2 sets in. They are only a month old and cycled maybe 15 times each.

I can use them for my rough stack

this was so strange. I got home ans there was this mysterious box sitting on my porch!

Don't worry though...I lit it on fire and shot it with my shotgun a few times so I'm safe now :D

Anyway...there is a lot of stuff in here. Quick question...I hate to ruin the mystery but whoever put the vapor room straw/kiwi in here do you know what the pg/vg ratio is?

Thank you!

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

I am so glad you got the box....hope you find some flavors you like. Tons of choices. The box was a great idea Tags !!!!.

Not the owner of the straw/kiwi.

Truth on this being a great idea.

I'm really digging your juice kitsune :)

I didn't find to many all vg options but the ones i did find were really awesome juices :)

Also...we have a jokester on our hands with one of the juices that was in the box. You know who you are! I tried it and it was not pleasant at all lol.

Shipping tomorrow.

The ketchup?

I don't like you!

Also i hope no one minds but there was a box mod in the box and the connector was broken. I took it out and am going to fix it and give to a friend of mine that is a smoker. Took maybe 30mils more than i put back in as well to give to him a long with a few cartos and a rubber drip tip. This probably adds up to 10% lol. There is soooooo much stuff. Also i added to your bag kitsune...to keep the mystery i will not say what that is.

New rule...you may speak of what you take but not what goes back in or is already in. Everyone OK with that?

This was fun. I keep running back to check if i missed anything lol...i think i have closed it up three times now.