Mystery Box {Closed}

Tagsanstuff

I'm surprised that we don't have more people jumping on this.

I have a few juices that are to high PG for me to vape going in, some rawr juice, a few blue mist juices, and depending what I take out maybe a tank and some cartomizers.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

I switched to PG, so I may beable to use the unwanted PG Juice.

i would like to get in on this,..but im far from the 100 post limit...im more of a lurker and reader...ugh

Spam time! Lol

Its up to tags but I know of another forum doing this that not only has a 100 post count rule but a you must be a member for 6 months rule as well after having the box stolen twice.

I am not saying you would steal the box but it cuts down on possibly having a lot of moneys worth of vaping supplies gone.

Don't take it personally but like I said...this is tags thread not mine and no one else participating in this has really stated an opinion on post count or join date for eligibility.

It would also suck if a noob took out a whole bunch of good stuff and then left a 5 pack of cherry blu cartos or something.

This is just my opinion though and it's not up to me. Its up to tags and everyone else participating.

Blue OG Buzz/Silver Vein Alpha/Green and Black Reo Mini FTW

Box has made its way to Hawaii !!! Need a day or two to sort through Its lovely contents !!!

Unfortunately have to work the next 3 days (12 hour shifts), should hopefully be able to get it on its way to Bob by friday.

Box has made its way to Hawaii !!! Need a day or two to sort through Its lovely contents !!!

Unfortunately have to work the next 3 days (12 hour shifts), should hopefully be able to get it on its way to Bob by friday.

Awesome!

I'm getting the box after kitsune. Pm me your address and i will ship it to you after i go through it.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

send the box to me please when you get ready to send it. Thank you

Should be sending it back out tomorrow. Thanks to all those before me for a nice package. Had fun sorting through its contents.

Sweet. If it gets out tomorrow i should get it Monday or Tuesday and have plenty of time to sort through before leaving Thursday. If it comes Thursday or later next week i won't be able to get it out until the following tuesday.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet