Mystery Box {Closed}

Tagsanstuff

Just found this gem of a thread. What an awesome idea! Can I get added? I have a ton of juice i could add, along with an a couple extra ego batt's im not using. I also have a ton of cartos, boge's, smokteks, resurrectors, etc. Don't have anything big like a mod tho :(

No worries about putting Mods in there. We limit the amount of e-liquid to be put in per person to 30 mls. no more then 30 ml and they must be in their own baggy. Make sure the items are in good condition. I will add you on the next round. Thank you for joining =)

Hey there got the package couple days ago sorry for the late reply/// There is a lot of fun stuff in there and I added a few things as well ;) I will let you all knwo when I get it shipped out in the next couple days ... Much appreciated!

Hey everyone so sorry for holding onto the box for so long,. I was waiting for my shipment of some bottles to put in there and I just got the loot to send it on.. I will ship it to Tagsandstuff at 5:45 am when the wife gets out from work.. I cleaned it up , closed all baggies and went through to make sure it is all in order and added a bunch of goodies... Sorry again guys I have no license and my wife works odd hours much apoligies!

Ok I have moved and I need a list of people who still want in on the Mystery Box.. send me a PM and I will add you to the next round. ...You need 100 posts to be added to the box..

Ok everyone...I have decided to stop doing this mystery box. It was fun and I am glad the people who took part in it enjoyed it, but I have had some health issues and will not be able to continue it....

I am really sorry to hear you are having problems. I for one have greatly appreciated all you have done to keep this going, and I really hope you will be feeling better soon !!!

Unfortunately due to my hectic schedule for the next few month I can't offer to take over, Hopefully we have somebody that would be willing to take on the box.....

It really is a fun adventure.

Get better soon :animier:

• 4 months later...