Mystery Box {Closed}

Tagsanstuff

The contents of the mystery box might run afoul of the prohibited items list, which recommends that you do not send hazardous, flammable, toxic, or radioactive substances. It is borderline to be sure, but on the other hand, they seem to be OK with batteries. So it is probably ok, if you decide the month+ turnaround time is ok.

Edited by Deadpool809

Remember: When you are adding e-liquid to the box, make sure it is labeled and in a zip lock airtight bag. also make sure the lid on the e-liquid is on tight. this way it does not leak out. If you take from the box, make sure you add something of equal value. don't take a 30 ml bottle of e-liquid and then put in a small bag of filler fluff or a syringe to fill carto's. Make sure everything has bags and is labeled. Have fun guys :sorcerer: I look forward to the box, because it is like Christmas. you do not know what you might find. another persons junk is another person's treasure :D

It's a military address. It looks like he is stationed in Germany. The shipping rate is more in line with domestic shipping using flat rate boxes, but the shipping time can be upwards of 3 weeks.

3 weeks shipping time? oh no, that is too long...

Firstly - blucavvy deserves some extra special karma-y something :)

Secondly - i have SO enjoyed watching y'all being all excited!

i probably won't be able to play the box game for months, but it's so fun watching everyone else that that's OK! i get lots of joy from the little things in life! Guess that was redundant with my sig being what it is, lol!

Oh yeah - the video review of the crab juice - i nearly died laughing - there were tears involved!

-daisy

Dang - I just realized the box has already been sent. I hope somehow the good karma catches up with you blucavvy!

Edited by daisygirlie

Hey cavvy? I have two bumper stickers on my car you'd appreciate.

1. Shot out target silhouette and says "Body piercing by US Army Rangers"

2. Airborne logo with "All good things come from above"

(I dated a Ranger for a few years, lol!)

Well I feel like a jerk. I just looked under my vape shelf and saw 4 things I meant to put into the box that I forgot about.

I definitely took more than what I put back this time around. Ughhh...they will be in the box next round. My bad.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

I just realized it'll be my luck that that crab juice is still, in the box when i finally have things to trade in it (which is why it'll be a while for me) because no matter how much i've watched that video - I HAVE TO TRY IT! It's like an obsession now - i can't explain it, i don't know why.

I figured it out - i'm crazy! Oh wait, i really am crazy..nm ;)

daisy

Btw? I have a lot more than 10 posts - why does it only say 10? Until yesterday it said 9.... Any ideas? I just went and counted my post count and it said 19 in the "my content" section.

Edited by daisygirlie

Btw? I have a lot more than 10 posts - why does it only say 10? Until yesterday it said 9.... Any ideas? I just went and counted my post count and it said 19 in the "my content" section.

Posts in the contest area don't contribute to your post count.

Posts in the contest area don't contribute to your post count.

Cool - thanks! I don't mind them not being counted, i was just confused, lol! Like i said before, i'm having fun watching everyone and the box :)