What Are You Vaping Today?

I have 2 tanks going.

1. Highbrow coffee cake. Its a cake and almond flavor with a little bit of glaze sweetener and it's pairing with my coffee like nobody's business.  I'll be on this for a while,  haha

2. Ripe Vapes Monkey Snack - this is a freakin' delicious creamy peanut butter and banana mix like no other. The peanut butter is subtle, smooth and natural and the banana is real - no candy banana here. 

What do you have going today?

As always, I have Chocolate, Coconut and Almond -- aka FLaN (Feels Like a Nut) from EC Blends. Other flavors are a rarity for me anymore.  :)

The Highbrow coffee cake sounds interesting, though. Might need to give that a try. Thanks for the rec, Bebop!

Funny you should mention Peanut Butter...  I just mixed a fresh batch of creamy peanut butter with a hint of vanilla, and even lighter tones of banana, honey, and graham cracker.  It tastes good as-is, but it will be even better in a day or two!

While that one sits, I'm working on the Smores I made last week.

Then there's my three go-to ADVs:

• Multiple Vanilla blend with Bavarian cream and a hint of Black Cherry and Cuban Cigar spice
  • Chocolate cordial Raspberries
  • Peanut Butter Cup ice cream

I started this morning with what I call caramel latte, its a mixture of caramel, cappuccino, coffee, and Bavarian cream. Now I'm vaping what I call candy bar, it has chocolate, caramel, coconut, and vanilla custard in it. Thinking about switching to strawberry cheesecake. Typically I vape 6 to 7 different flavors a day.

They all sound delicious.  

I just polished off another bottle of FLaN this week haha.  Good stuff.  I'm trying a couple of new ones from ECblends but I'm letting them fuse for a couple of weeks.  Dragons Dream is an orange cream that smells pretty good and also a caramel Machiatto, so lately I've settled in to a couple of my premium juices I got  on sale for the 4th. I really don't mind paying a little more sometimes as these juices are a treat. 

Currently Fadora's Coffee your way -- medium cream and light sweetener. Almost finished a nautilus tank of this heavenly stuff off, then switching to "Bumbleberry" -- Black raspberry/blueberry/raspberry. I tend to switch flavors frequently during the day.

5 minutes ago, Christopher said:

You'all need some Vapor Talk black label you traitors 

475c5dc59ef69478e20fa1e42a6e59b456c5adaf

No seriously though, shoot me your addresses, so I can send out some swag :D

Can't vape what I don't have. Where's mine?  :D 

3 minutes ago, Bebop said:

Sweet.  Just sent it in.  I'm going for some Eden's empire and the Adam's Apple.

thanks Christopher!

Good choice. If you like Adams you might like Crown Jewels. (Taste a lot like sweet tarts) I'll throw some Black Knight in as well :)