What brand & mix of e liquid do you generally vape and why?

There is such a wide variety of brands, flavors, mixes these days it's a stark contrast to what was available only a few years ago! 

Personally I switch between Vapor Talk's Sweet Dawn (simple it's still a favorite), some of Vapor Chef's liquids (they're hit and miss but I enjoy a few of their flavors),  Ben Jonson's Apogee and finally BeKuali's Granny Apple and watermelon are good. I generally lean to higher PG (If I can get 80/20 PGVG I'll pick it up though these young vapin VG'ers will usually shoot off a few odd looks) I vape VT's Sweet Dawn because I just have for years and it never lets me down, (Also my coil failure rate is very low with VT liquids)  I helped create it and I always have a stash around, I like Vapor Chef's liquid because it generally doesn't have that chapstick sort of flavor so many liquids do, BeKuali because I trust the liquid and Apogee because damn if that stuff isn't just down right tasty. 

So what brand, mix ratio and flavor do you generally vape or switch between and why have you chosen that brand? 

My constant has been EC Blend's Feels Like a Nut. They gave me a 0 mg sample with another order. At first I thought it tasted... okay, but nothing to really catch my attention. But I kept coming back to it so I ordered my first 30 ml bottle at 12 mg nic, 50 PG/50 VG with extra sweetener.  Shortly after that, I started ordering it by the 125 ml bottle with double extra sweetener. Then, to try to cut back a little, I lowered the nic to 6 mg with only extra sweet. A month later, I dropped it down to 3 mg, extra sweet added. Around this time I changed to a subtank and went to a 40 PG/60 VG, then a 3 mg, 30 PG/70 VG blend. Throat hit was no longer desirable, I wanted the fullness of the vapor and a smoooooth hit. I can't put my finger on why I'm so hooked on this flavor, it just satisfies me. This is what I vape 70% of the time every day.

My switch off flavor is Fadora's Tutti Frutti, Compenstine makes a blend just for my finicky tastebuds at a 3 mg, 30 PG/70 VG. The juice is consistently good and I'd be hard pressed to get better customer service. As with the FLaN from EC Blends, this blend from Comp is very smooth with no throat hit, just pure flavor and a full, rich vapor.  :)

My newest switch off flavor is Coval Vapes' Cucumber Mint (3 mg, 30/70). I sometimes add a few drops of Vaping Watch's Clockwerks Custard (3 mg, not sure what the PG/VG ratio is, could be 50/50 or 30/70) to smooth it out even more.

Once in a great while when I can't vape as often, I'll go back to one of the first flavors I started with: Vapor Source's Mojito at 24 mg, 30/70. I add a few drops of custard to help smooth out the throat hit, add a little more Peppermint from EC Blends and a touch of sweetener from Flavor West.

Interesting topic, Chris. I'm very interested to see what others say.  :D

I am extremely picky when it comes to my juice.  The only thing I can vape all day every day is Fadora Vapor's Frutti-Tutti.

I have really tried to find some other flavors to switch out with to add variety, but I just can't find it.  I do keep a dripper by my chair and drip a few different coffee blends in the evening, but I can't vape it long enough to fill a tank.

My all time favorite has always been my Cinnamon Stick at 100% VG -0-mg for me it is all about taste an not the throat hit for this flavor. I have been making my own since I started vaping. Though I did start out with a Camel flavor from Bestecig, I quickly wanted to start making my own to save money. No one at the time had a natural Cinnamon so if I wanted it, I had to make it. I do vape other flavors, but they are all from my own lines. I just don't see any reason to vape other brands. When I want throat hit and and nic I vape my Hydra line flavors, Hydra Bones is my most favored with a 30pg/70vg at 12mg or one of my Mash flavors. with some added VG. :)

Pink Spot and BeKuali were my go to for a long time. I needed to change things up and I have been using EC Blends and Mt. Baker. Mostly various fruit flavors from Mt. Baker and some of the Tobacco style flavors from EC Blends. My eliquid journey is a bunch of squiggly lines traveling in all directions. I have no idea what I want. I am lost. But having a good time trying out different flavors every few weeks.

I like to change it up constantly. I am the exact opposite of bcarter, lol. I have tried so many juices I can't tell you but I do have a few constants.  I'm not a huge fruity fan but I like a few and I use them to break up the vaper's tongue.  I favor more savory and sweet bakery flavors and in particular, coffee variations. 

Highbrow - Cappuccino Diablo. Exotic caramel coffee. Been in my rotation for a couple years. Never gets old.

Luxe - Asteria. Chocolate Espresso. I'm in heaven. Can't live without it.

5Pawns - Queenside. Complex orange cream. Way over priced but they don't come much better.

Suicide Bunny - Derailed. Snicker doodle. So 2 years ago, and sooooo good.

Time Bomb - Julius. Orange cream. Is this legal? Shut the door. I'm vapin.

Fadora Vapor - back up the truck! Peanut butter Fudge Brown, Hydra's Delight, Hydra Bones, Margarita,  whaaaaaaat?  Yeah, There's more.

Ripe Vapes - Key Lime Cookie.  All. Day. Long. 

Victory Liquid - Oh Latte. Strap gramma to the roof of the car, this is gonna be a long trip.

Vaping Monkey - Monkey Buns.  Nurse, just give me an IV.  Thank you.

Clockwerks - Monkey Spunk. Custard? And Banana? In the same juice? Oh yeah, baby! 

It is Vape - Carmel Popcorn. Shut up. The movie is about to start.  

......and a host of others.....and some on the way!  :lol:

Well most know I am a one flavor guy for the most part. For approaching 3 years I have used Endless Summer in 18mg from Fuzion exclusively. I can't put my finger on it but almost every other flavor I have tried has some sort of aftertaste I find unpalatable. Because it is a "no pg added" liquid it creates a lot of vapor so in stealth vaping situations I keep a tank of a mix Comp at Fadora made for my wife that is a peppermint in 24mg and 80%pg because I can dip into a bathroom or even outside at times and be satisfied with a couple pulls. Even at work at times I hold my ADV in to dissipate before exhaling. I am one of those that doesn't care about the vapor production it's the flavor and nicotine I am after.

In the beginning I probably tried over a hundred flavors but never tasted anything I like even close to half as much as my ADV I use pretty much exclusively and now order it 480ml at a time after working out a bulk discount with Fuzion lol.

Edited by bcartervol98

8 hours ago, Bebop said:

I like to change it up constantly. I am the exact opposite of bcarter, lol. I have tried so many juices I can't tell you but I do have a few constants.  I'm not a huge fruity fan but I like a few and I use them to break up the vaper's tongue.  I favor more savory and sweet bakery flavors and in particular, coffee variations. 

Highbrow - Cappuccino Diablo. Exotic caramel coffee. Been in my rotation for a couple years. Never gets old.

5Pawns - Queenside. Complex orange cream. Way over priced but they don't come much better.

Fadora Vapor - back up the truck! Peanut butter Fudge Brown, Hydra's Delight, Hydra Bones, Margarita,  whaaaaaaat?  Yeah, There's more.

Victory Liquid - Oh Latte. Strap gramma to the roof of the car, this is gonna be a long trip.

Clockwerks - Monkey Spunk. Custard? And Banana? In the same juice? Oh yeah, baby! 

What PG/VG and nic ratio do you go with, Bebop?

12 hours ago, BirdDog said:

Pink Spot and BeKuali were my go to for a long time. I needed to change things up and I have been using EC Blends and Mt. Baker. Mostly various fruit flavors from Mt. Baker and some of the Tobacco style flavors from EC Blends. My eliquid journey is a bunch of squiggly lines traveling in all directions. I have no idea what I want. I am lost. But having a good time trying out different flavors every few weeks.

That's a bit like me sometimes. I used to like Pink Spot when options were limited but I noticed some of their flavors have that sort of chapstick flavors IMO. (When I say chapstick I mean when you purchase one of those random off brand chapsticks that are flavored. Pink Spot has a similar taste to me) I've never tried EC blends but they seem to have a huge selection of flavors. 

7 hours ago, Tam said:

What PG/VG and nic ratio do you go with, Bebop?

50/50 or if I can customize 30/70 (pg/vg).  Sometimes I make adjustments when a juice gets too muted with too much vg to a 40/60. But thats generally where I hang out.

• 3 weeks later...

I've not bought a commercial juice in almost a year, lol... But, when I did buy from the shops, I bought the house-brand mixes and from premium suppliers like Suicide Bunny, 5Pawns, Mad Alchemist, etc., and of course Fadora Vapor! 

Today, my favorite ADV is a Vanilla/Black-cherry/Cuban 40/60 6mg mix, which is more vanilla than anything, but still has the hint of a good, sweet Cuban cigar.  I also love chocolate and mix quite a few chocolate mixes to mimic favorite candies... chocolate/raspberry, cordial cherry, PB cups, Snickers, fudge, chocolate/caramel, etc. and fruit combos depending on my tastes for the day... also with heavy vanillas to cut down on the tart/citrus of the fruits.  I mix most of my juices to 50/50 or 40/60, but a few of the creamy chocolates I like to get a bit thicker on, so they are 30/70 or 20/80 :)   My SO loves cinnamon, and her ADV is a flavor similar to Big Red bubblegum, heavy on cinnamon, 18mg 50/50, and a black raspberry champagne flavor I accidentally mixed (which she said is really good).

• 5 months later...
On 12/12/2015 at 0:21 AM, Bebop said:

Very happy to read our coffee flavor made your list!

• 1 month later...

I've been vaping always fruit flavors like Apple Pie E Juice, Cake E Juice, Strawberry Milky and etc. Buying from Club Vapor USA. Club Vapor USA offer the top brands, quality products with best prices.

• 6 years later...