Its Hot

I had housework to do yesterday outside. Painting. It was 90 and sunny. I thought I was going to pass out lol. Needless to say, I'm sunburnt, and tired.

I hear ya doing anything work wise  when its Hot out is miserable Hell I dont even wanna mow my lawn lol

86 and muggy here I dont like this weather I prefer the colder temps. I cant wait fora foot of snow covering the ground lol 

I enjoy the heat.  It has cooled off a bit today, it is only 90 and 49% RH.  It will be back in the upper 90's (96) tomorrow but humidity will be back down to 30%.

I really don't like working out in it, but I have to at times, but I love it when I am just sitting out under a tree with a little breeze watching the grandkids play in the water.  I just left a birthday party for one of my grand kids.  My daughter's house has big trees (rare in our area), and a mister system set up.  It was really enjoyable.

Last Thursday I was out in 90+ heat, no shade, volunteering at our local Care & Share mobile distribution center for people who need food but don't have the money for it. We handed out over 300 lbs. of food in less then 90 minutes. My job was taking 5 lb. bags of potatoes from a pallet to the distribution table. Those 5 lbs. feel heavier than that in no time. After the potatoes were gone, then I climbed into the gaylord to hand out full-sized watermelons. Bend and lift, stretch and repeat. You'd think I would've lost a few pounds in water weight alone but no...  :D

It was a great day but I would've preferred to have done it in the shade.  :)

After all the rain we've had for the past 3-weeks, the past few days of 95-deg and 90% humidity were almost welcomed... almost :)  I cut my yard yesterday, and was surprised to see water still standing in places that received full sunlight for two days straight!

Today was actually a pleasant day because the humidity was below 80% and a little breeze, but the temps were still 90+... until the rain hit (again) :(

Rain again tomorrow and Tuesday... but Wednesday through the weekend... should be GORGEOUS!

After all the rain we've had for the past 3-weeks, the past few days of 95-deg and 90% humidity were almost welcomed... almost :)  I cut my yard yesterday, and was surprised to see water still standing in places that received full sunlight for two days straight!

Today was actually a pleasant day because the humidity was below 80% and a little breeze, but the temps were still 90+... until the rain hit (again) :(

Rain again tomorrow and Tuesday... but Wednesday through the weekend... should be GORGEOUS!

For your sake I hope you get dried out soon!  :)

Thanks Tam...  I do too!  I think this has been the wettest summer we've had in a long time, and it really shows in the rate my grass and Maple trees are growing.

I'm still not ready for cold weather, though, I'd not mind a few days in the 70's or low 80's, as long as rain is not involved too...

For the first time in... I don't remember when, we're now totally out of drought. Where everything would usually be brown and dried, it's all lush and green. The weeds have literally exploded this year! I think I'm freaking out over it a little. We're not used to seeing everything so green... :lol:

Went up to Crater lake a couple of weeks ago, 8 feet of snow on the side of the road in places. Wasn't sure if I wanted to come down into 100 degree heat we had then.

Been hot here for the last few days, I just jump into the lake to cool off most times, but even the lake is warming up to the point it is not refreshing.

So, that's what happened to your DNA40?  It got hot, so it decided to cool off in the lake... :D