Im getting Frustrated

Been going back to cigs more and more lately the last few days.Seems everything is getting to me  lately and the cigs have always been my go to when I get stressed. Vaping has helped me since I started but lately everything I do vaping wise is falling apart Mods/coils /tanks driving me nuts nothing seems too want to work right and that just stresses me more. Ive hit a brick wall and I dont like it :mad::mad:

That is one reason I stick to the basics. Evod batteries and KPT mini, or a T3. Or when I'm home I use a Evic and a full sized KPT2. Hope you can get back off the stinkies. You probably are like me, too much invested to give up on vaping. Good luck to you on your hardware.

Been going back to cigs more and more lately the last few days.Seems everything is getting to me  lately and the cigs have always been my go to when I get stressed. Vaping has helped me since I started but lately everything I do vaping wise is falling apart Mods/coils /tanks driving me nuts nothing seems too want to work right and that just stresses me more. Ive hit a brick wall and I dont like it :mad::mad:

I understand your frustration.  I keep some 24mg, and 36mg juice around just for those occasions.  I keep a Nautilus on an iStick just for this.  The juice I have won't run but around 15 watts in this combo.  If that doesn't do it I grab a dripper.  I will do a few drags off of a higher than normal nicotine level in the dripper.  If that doesn't do it, I know it is not the nicotine that causing my problem.  So I just grab my very low nicotine coffee/cream combo and chain vape.

Like they say, don't beat yourself up.  I have been off of stinkies just a little over a year, and the "Bad Times" are very few and far between now, but it wasn't that way in the beginning.  Normally it is other things in my life that is causing my stress and I am learning to deal with them a bit better. (Of course this is just me)

Despite all the fancy toys I have all over the place, when things get really stressful and I need something simple that just works... I reach for my trusty Vision Spinner with an Anyvape Davide mini (a Kanger Pro Tank mini is nearly identical) and vape away. Sometimes simple is beauty beyond compare. I hope things smooth out for you soon. 

Guess we all have times when a cig seems to be the only 'answer'.
Stress is the driver, and frustration with equipment seems to follow.
( at least for me )
Agree with Tam 100% about having a simple, ALWAYS WORKS set up handy.
TC and sub-omhing mega watts are nice, but a BCC coil head at 8-10 watts gives
me that ' AH....' moment when it is needed.  Hang Loose, as we used to say in
the 60's, lol.

When things get stressful, it's also very helpful to up the nic level for a bit. That's why I keep juices in everything from 3 mg (my usual ADV these days), up to 24 mg when I really need it.

I hope this makes you laugh......and cry.......and experience a couple of dozen other emotions we all feel every day.  :rolleyes:

if nothing else just imagine Kate Bush helping you through this one .....

• 4 weeks later...

Im using 2mg  But Im not sure nic is my issue  Im use too cigs with certain things, at work Im a Mechanic/Machinist and run the shop when the boss isnt around ( I run around doing like 10 things at once)sometimes its easier to have the cig In my mouth as opposed to the invader (ive tried its heavy) I think its the mental thing pulling me back which is weird because when I started vaping all I wanted too do was vape

Gotta keep up the resolve! Have you thought about trying to keep a toothpick or something like that handy for the hand to mouth action. Peppermint toothpicks have gotten me through some long days! 

I know you like the temperature control and the fancy things, but have you tried just a simple variable voltage eGo or Vision Spinner and a KPT mini with 24 mg nic for work? They're light, fit into pockets and is easily portable. Leave the fancy stuff for home and use something functional at work. Might be worth a try if you want off the cigs.

I know you like the temperature control and the fancy things, but have you tried just a simple variable voltage eGo or Vision Spinner and a KPT mini with 24 mg nic for work? They're light, fit into pockets and is easily portable. Leave the fancy stuff for home and use something functional at work. Might be worth a try if you want off the cigs.

This is a great idea!  I may put a bit of 18mg in my goblin and put in my spares bag.  I have had some work related stresses that have been tough to deal with.  Cany, don't deal with it like I have been lately and go into a full blown panic attack!

Edited by jasonculp

Even though I vape 3 mg nic these days and direct drip using the iStick 50W, I always keep a Vision Spinner (not the V2, the original with no problems), a Davide mini (nearly identical to the KPT 3 mini) with 24 mg Mojito flavor nearby. That's what I go to at work when I need to get through a stressful day or can't vape as often. The KPT 3 mini performs amazingly well and can use the much cheaper single coil, which is what I use. One size does not fit all where vaping is concerned.   :)

I love my KPT3 minis!  :D  I may not use them every day, but they are powerful little work-horses and great with small mods or eGo-style batteries.

I'm vaping 6mg right now with my ADV's, but I keep everything from 0-24mg handy.  You never know when a little extra kick from higher nicotine will smooth out your day...

Why did no one tell me about the KPT 3 mini? It's an amazing little tank. To tell the truth, I picked up the first one because I liked the drip tip. Once I tried it, I got four (or was it five?) more due to the performance. The 1.8 ohm single coil is what I prefer in the tank. They're inexpensive and pretty much plug and play (or should I say fill and vape?). No frills, no high maintenance.  :)

Tam, I've been hooked on those little KPT3 minis since I started vaping...

They were the first "real" tanks I bought after moving up from the starter-kit Ce4's, and like you, I bought them for the "look" (mostly the drip-tip), and was immediately hooked on their performance.  And when you can buy 3-4 of them for ~ $20, I don't know why everyone doesn't have at least a couple in their arsenal of tanks.  They're perfect for stealth/portability when paired with a small eGo, and perform like the "big-boys" when mounted on a VW device!  I carry two of them, along with two eGo 1100's (or a Cloupor mini) and a couple 10ml bottles of juice in my travel case... all of this fits perfectly in my jacket pocket or motorcycle's tank pouch, and give me a day or weekend of vaping on the road!

KPT3   Ill look into them I still have my Egoc twist batt I can use

They're inexpensive and reliable!  Some people will drill-out one or two of the air-holes to give them a little better flow, but I like them "stock".  They're eGo threaded, but fit any 510 device with an eGo>510 adapter... the iSticks usually come with an adapter, or you can pick them up for cheap.

I've not looked too hard lately, because I have five of them... I had 7, but I PIF'd 2 a while back.  The ones I bought last fall were either $5.95 or $6.50 each (101Vape, I think?) I bought 3 of their smoked glass ones while they were such a good price.  I've seen some sites (not lately) have them advertised on sale or close-outs for as little as $5/each.  Even my local B&M has dropped them from $14 to < $10.  If I find another good deal, I'll be sure to post it up for everyone.

Edited by Earthling789