Im getting Frustrated

Fasttech has them for a little over $5 each. 101Vape is offline till later on today for site maintenance.  :)

The kpt mini 2 has been my compact staple for a loooooong time.  I have been thinking of upgrading to the 3. Worth it? 

I think so. They've replaced my Davide minis if that tells you anything. KPT3 minis are so much easier to fill too.  :)

(Wow, the site is really wonky for me today. It's quoting myself randomly)

The kpt 3 is a dual coil, correct?  Do the airflow control bases still work with them?

• 3 weeks later...

Well I was still getting bad witht th Stinkys yesterday was real bad smoked way too much:angry: felt it last night was hard too breath  PUT MY FOOT DOWN  TODay so far only 2 with my morning coffee I got tanks mods juices all over my toolbox and Im vaping like a maniac  but no cigs so far at work :animier:

Might up the nic a little to get you over the rough spot? Do you have some basic batteries and a KPT or two to keep the higher nic? If not, I could send out a few. I'm "spring cleaning" my stash. Also have some 12 mg juices if you're interested.  :)

Make it easy, cany. Just spring for a 5 pack of sub tank premade coils. Maybe 1.2 and load a higher nic juice.  Take a break from all the coil fussing.  😃

Make it easy, cany. Just spring for a 5 pack of sub tank premade coils. Maybe 1.2 and load a higher nic juice.  Take a break from all the coil fussing.  😃

Can I get them in Nickle premade??

Can I get them in Nickle premade??

Cany, I am right there with you on the building.  I have gone to the factory Herakles Ni200 coils in my SauceCode and the factory Ni200 coils in the SubTank Mini.  I even went out and bought a new RBA for my SauceCode, and a Triton RBA for it too.  I have only built 1 coil and it was a failure, so I went back to factory built ones.  I think the combination of work, and stress has made what little patients that I have go away.  I am promised some down time in December, but I will believe it when I see it!

Cany, I am right there with you on the building.  I have gone to the factory Herakles Ni200 coils in my SauceCode and the factory Ni200 coils in the SubTank Mini.  I even went out and bought a new RBA for my SauceCode, and a Triton RBA for it too.  I have only built 1 coil and it was a failure, so I went back to factory built ones.  I think the combination of work, and stress has made what little patients that I have go away.  I am promised some down time in December, but I will believe it when I see it!

I hear ya on the stress  when I try to build one and something goes wrong or I get bothered the stress lvl goes thru the roof and I rip it all apart and put it away

I hear ya on the stress  when I try to build one and something goes wrong or I get bothered the stress lvl goes thru the roof and I rip it all apart and put it away

Me too lately.  I don't know why, but it has happened the last 3 or 4 times I tried to do a build.  It doesn't matter if it is on a dripper, or an RTA.  I screw it up, get mad, and go back to a factory coil.  I always keep 10 or so factory coils for any tank I have, just in case.

I need to go on a vacation all by myself to build coils lol  I have a fresh package of coils for my tanks on hand at all times lol. I had some "quiet time" today at work on lunch Started to work on a NI build 15mins into it phones start ringing boss needed me I put everything back together threw it in my bag and went back to vaping a factory coil

Stay strong,Cany.Keep your eyes on the prize buddy,your health! I know it's not easy but you gotta be your own drill sergeant and stay off those stinkies.you can do it,we are here for support anytime you need it.😙💨

After more than about 6 weeks all my coils are due for a rebuild. I have been extremely busy and havent had time.  I pulled them all and swapped in premades and happy as a clam until I can rebuild them all this weekend. Pays to have a few coils on hand.

Hey Cany, Don't be so stressed. These things happen with every smoker who transit from smoking to vaping. I personally had quit smoking for two years before I started vaping, and I use zero-nicotine liquid daily. There are plenty of brands that provide e-liquid in very low to zero nicotine strength. Migcigs, nicmaxx, v2cigs are one of the finest brands of ecigarette products.

The key that make you stick to your transition is the flavors. Once you 'll find your flavors, the vaping will become an enjoyment. I started with Classic Mild (spammy link removed & Menthol flavour and I stick to it. You can also experiment with your flavours till you get the one which suits your needs. Happy Vaping & Stay Healthy!

Edited by Jeffb
spammy link