An introduction

I've been lurking in the VT forums for a while now and I've decided to participate in ways other than giving compenstine my money.

I'm not all that new to vaping and I am an abject failure when it comes to giving up analogs. I enjoy them a little too much, methinks. I like the community you guys have here and I hope to be a relatively active member. I make no promises though, I'm socially inept even with the anonymity the internet provides.

So, yeah, hello there. And Mr. Compenstine, you've got some good stuff. You'll be getting more of my money this afternoon in exchange for some spiced peaches and hydra's bones I see other members going on about.

Welcome cainisunabel :) I'll be looking for it and Thank you! I always like knowing the flavors I make are liked. give yourself some credit for just trying. I know how hard it can be to stop the analogs. The best advice I can give is just don't give up. Even if vaping cuts you back on analogs, it is working. Everyone is different and we all have had our slips and fought that analog monkey.

Welcome cainisunabel :) I'll be looking for it and Thank you! I always like knowing the flavors I make are liked. give yourself some credit for just trying. I know how hard it can be to stop the analogs. The best advice I can give is just don't give up. Even if vaping cuts you back on analogs, it is working. Everyone is different and we all have had our slips and fought that analog monkey.

Well, I'm down from two packs a day to a pack every other day. There are situations that I struggle with. I want a smoke when I wake up. I've been able to fight that one on occasion, but the killer is after I eat. Vapor is gross, at least to me, after consuming a meal. Then there is the mental barrier of those analogs being like a security blanket for me. Oh, the shame of it all. I'll get there eventually. I put 14 years into the habit, so even if it takes a full year to quit I think I will have done ok.

And I placed my order this morning. I'm looking forward to receiving some new treats in the mail. I had a bit of a trailer park boys marathon with a friend yesterday afternoon and fell to sleep after he left. Word to the wise: don't sleep on top of your istick, you might wake up with it set at fifty watts and a burned coil.

You will get there. The hardest cig to kick for me was the morning and after dinner. I went quite a while smoking 3-4 cigs a day. One day I woke up and didn't look back.

No worry on the order, It will go out in Monday's Vapemail. I sometimes get them out on Saturday's, but Fri and Saturdays are my busy days and finish up on Sunday. Do you have any preferance for sample in the Original line?

Welcome and I think you're perhaps very socially adept!  You're intro was heartfelt and honest  and sincere and that's a really good way to make friends :) 

Good luck indeed!   I've been off cigs in favour of vapour for two years but there were a few years before that that I fiddled around with some of the first available ecigs  and they just didn't work well enough for me to do anything but spend money on them as well as cigarettes.  The stuff we have now is light years ahead of those things.