Big E-Cig case needed

My E-cig case has finally fallen apart. Mostly because it was too small for what I was trying to stuff into it. I need a case that will hold 4 Vision Spinner 2's, 4 2 ML tanks, a charger, extra coils and 4 bottles of juice. When I go on trips I like to carry all my E-cig stuff in one place. Can anyone send me a link or tell me where to go to find a case this large? Preferably one that has the straps in it that holds the Spinners and Tanks in place so they are not flying around. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks comp. I have had 2 of those and they lasted about a year. I drag them around with me everywhere. I found one on Etsy that is very nice and large. It was featured in Vape magazine. Looks like just what I need. Expensive but made of leather so I believe it will last all my abuse.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use a 1964 Imperial by Chrysler.  It has six cigarette lighters (power ports), a trunk big enough to hold the inventory of a B & M shop, a community glove box to hold the equipment of the occupants, and individual door compartments for personal supplies, and is portable. 

I use a 1964 Imperial by Chrysler.  It has six cigarette lighters (power ports), a trunk big enough to hold the inventory of a B & M shop, a community glove box to hold the equipment of the occupants, and individual door compartments for personal supplies, and is portable. 

:lol::lol:

Would that be the model that allows for "indoor" or "outdoor" vaping (convertible), or is it the indoor only model (hardtop)?

Would that be the model that allows for "indoor" or "outdoor" vaping (convertible), or is it the indoor only model (hardtop)?

It would be a Crown Coupe with front and rear air.  On full bore, even cloud chasers would be hard pressed :)