Baltimore Riots

I finally had to stop watching the news, the sheer scope of stupid was getting to me. So sad...  :(

What is this thing called "the news"?  Is this something new?  People should be made aware of this... perhaps something in print, or perhaps on that Tesla invention Marconi took the credit for?

[i mean, we're obviously still living in the Stone-Age...]

FXRich,, I'm with ya on the "live where I do" statement..

our law enforcement doesnt tolerate much,,

it saves us taxpayers a lot of money spent on a long trial & years of supporting while in jail/prison..

From CNN

Wednesday afternoon's game between the Orioles and Chicago White Sox in Baltimore will be closed to the public, the Orioles have announced. The unprecedented action follows the postponements of Monday's and Tuesday's games against the White Sox until May 28 amid unrest in Baltimore.

Major League Baseball believes this is the first time that a game has been closed to the public, a league source says.

Funny she isn't being charged with child abuse. If more moms were like that it would be a better country. I got lots of beatings when I was a kid, and looking back I  probably deserved a lot more.            :popo: