Do You Ever Mix Two Different Flavors?

T-Bone

My all day vape, before Comp came up with the Mash line, and Frutti Tutti, was a mix of 3 juices from a local B&M. I was vaping 3 different tanks and one day I just mixed them out of laziness and it stuck.

I really like a complex flavor. Frutti Tutti http://www.fadoravapor.com/ has a unique and very fruity flavor. I may taste one flavor one time of day and another later...it is nearly like having 4 or 5 juices...

What I meant was that it's like one of those Brownies (I think that's what they are called)...you know, white brownies? But with a really rich batter texture and a wicked Peanut Butter flavor. It's almost like there's a flavor when I inhale and when I exhale...incredible work Comp.

Hmm, sounds odd but I can see how that would work. :)

But Comp, you should try this combo and maybe you could add a new flavor if you agree. Blondie flavor.

Edited by T-Bone Slums

I mix pre-made juices all the time... some of my favorites are Sour Apple (like jolly rancher) in a tank, mixed with a half-dozen drops of cinnamon fireball (Mad Alchemist Dragon's Breath). I also mix Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Caramel 1:1:1... YUM! I've also mixed different fruits together just to see what happens... sometimes it's a winner, sometimes not, but strange combos have been surprisingly good :)

Tam, I'll have to try the blueberry and peppermint... sounds good!

• 3 weeks later...