Can too much heat hurt e Liquid?

I've noticed a lot of people talking about speeding up the steeping process by sitting the bottles in hot water so I was wondering if I kept my juice in the trunk of my car, which could easily go over 100 degrees, would/could it hurt the juice? I have been considering doing this because I have teenagers who occasionally come into my home while I am at work and I am afraid they may try to get into it if they got nosey. I know I can't keep my batteries in the trunk so I am considering purchasing a safe.

Comp, I know a lot of peeps like to steep your juice, but honestly, it barely makes it outta the dang package before its gone with me. Its so dang good right from the PO box, I would probably have to start a support group if I steeped it and it got any better! Lol :D

Comp, I know a lot of peeps like to steep your juice, but honestly, it barely makes it outta the dang package before its gone with me. Its so dang good right from the PO box, I would probably have to start a support group if I steeped it and it got any better! Lol :D

LOL

Steeping Chart:

Bad Juice becomes Vapable Juice

Mediocre Juice becomes Good Juice

Good Juice becomes Great Juice

Great Juice becomes OMFG Juice.

OMFG Juice becomes I have no words for this Juice.

LOL

To the OP...

I understand your concerns for their safety, but I'm not sure I'd go the route of a safe, unless I had the need for one for my stocks, bonds, loose cash, and jewelry (not that I have any of those things, lol).

But, if you want a reasonably secure "box", you might invest in a fire-proof document box... they lock, and nobody would think twice about one on the shelf. I do have a couple of those in the house... for deeds, titles, marriage/birth certificates, etc. Another option which would be inconspicuous would be a "money box"... cheap lock, yes, but still a lock.... and your juices would probably fit "upright" in it, to prevent any leakage from bad lids. Toss it in the closet, kitchen cabinet, or on a shelf and nobody would probably even notice it?

One constant in the universe is that "locks keep honest people honest, but never stop the determined"... and sometimes a locked box/cabinet only piques curiosity.... like hanging a neon sign....

I have teens in and out of my house too... my e-juice is on the shelf in my office, batteries on my desk, and even the liquor is unlocked (but in a cabinet out of the way of prying eyes)... Nobody has ever attempted to bother them. Then again, this is Kentucky... and we tend to leave shotguns on the kitchen table here too, :laughing::gun::lol:

I guess I've got good kids (and their friends). They don't bother my guns (but know how to use them), drink my liquor, smoke my cigars (when I had them around), and they don't bother my e-cigs/e-juices.... They'd rather spend their on the computer, Xbox, PS3, or phone :)

LOL

Steeping Chart:

Bad Juice becomes Vapable Juice

Mediocre Juice becomes Good Juice

Good Juice becomes Great Juice

Great Juice becomes OMFG Juice.

OMFG Juice becomes I have no words for this Juice.

LOL

I've found that your juice is OMFG right from the package! If I steeped it, maybe I could acheive Nirvana?!?! Lol

OHHHHMMM's

The falacious concept of steeping juice was promulgated by juice vendors who make crappy juice and use it as a tactic to decrease the amount of returns. The weak minded have bought into this concept and have become delusional. :)

The falacious concept of steeping juice was promulgated by juice vendors who make crappy juice and use it as a tactic to decrease the amount of returns. The weak minded have bought into this concept and have become delusional. :)

I am not sure it is completely fallacious but I have never steeped a liquid I didn't like out of the box and all of a sudden it was awesome. I do know my flavor I vape is good at the top of a 125ml bottle but the bottom is flat out awesome.

I do know from mixing for so many years that a fresh mix needs to rest a day or two, that will happen in shipping

Honestly "steeping" is a term that is misused, aging would be more appropriate. If you let my Signature Juice sit with the spices added then you are "Steeping" and changing the flavor over time.

I got some juice from EC Blends, it was almost all perfumey/alcoholy, but airing it out a bit fixed that for most of them. There's a burnt taste in the Cantaloupe after it's been sitting a month, I finally emailed them asking if someone elsehas complained of the rancid flavor, it's like if you let milk spoil until it gets chunky, burn it in a skillet to hell and back and then take a big vape. However the watermelon was vapable within a week.

Then I ordered Fadora juice because I was too new to vaping to be waiting a monh to know if I'd even like it.

Fadora changed my toot life. It arrived packaged so nicely and obiously freshly made, yet was extraordinarily delicious. It gets better with time though, but I had to work REALLY hard to let any sit around long enough to know.