Coming soon....

Mark

For those of you who don't know me....well, ask those around you.  I'm back!!!  Coming soon, more giveaways of the #MarksMod.  I am not a supplier, I just like to give these away as a way to give back to the community.  Details to follow.  {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif phpSvLgwoPM.jpg

OMG I so love those that is some nice work

For those of you who don't know me....well, ask those around you.  I'm back!!!  Coming soon, more giveaways of the #MarksMod.  I am not a supplier, I just like to give these away as a way to give back to the community.  Details to follow.   phpSvLgwoPM.jpg

Mark those look awesome!!!. If I don't win one would you be willing to sell one?

Can I buy the blue one?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mark those look awesome!!!. If I don't win one would you be willing to sell one?

This is why I said "For those of you who don't know me....well, ask those around you.". I have made 170 #MarksMods and NEVER sold a single one. Never have, never will. Now, I do make #ModHolders if you're interested. :yes I'm starting to come up with some creative ways to give these away and will post when I start a contest.

Also, just so you know--I have #1 and your favorite admin Jeff has #2.

This is why I said "For those of you who don't know me....well, ask those around you.".  I have made 170 #MarksMods and NEVER sold a single one.  Never have, never will.  Now, I do make #ModHolders if you're interested.   :yes I'm starting to come up with some creative ways to give these away and will post when I start a contest.

Also,  just so you know--I have #1 and your favorite admin Jeff has #2.  

Well that's lame!!! Lol ok fair enough. Well hopefully I can get lucky enough to snag the blue one, and for your mod stands can you makes slots for reo's?

This is why I said "For those of you who don't know me....well, ask those around you.".  I have made 170 #MarksMods and NEVER sold a single one.  Never have, never will.  Now, I do make #ModHolders if you're interested.   :yes I'm starting to come up with some creative ways to give these away and will post when I start a contest.

Also,  just so you know--I have #1 and your favorite admin Jeff has #2.  

Thanks for the info:). Hope I'm lucky enough to win one of those

Very cool stuff. You are definitely a class act my friend. We all have our ways of giving back to the community. Me personally I enjoy helping with animals. Mainly dogs that need to be rescued. As a former Marine we were taught never to leave a man behind. Well now that I'm out and a civilian I've taken that motto to a different breed. I never leave a dog behind. Thank you for hard work and giving back.

They are absofreakinglutely gorgeous, Mark, and I'd be honored if you'd let me win one.

Um, I'm thinking my screen isn't big enough though, what's sticking out of the top of it? Neither pic is giving me good enough detail to actually figure it out, or rather, figure anything out. Standard mod, put the battery in and vape @ 3.7, right?