Coming soon....

Mark

This is why I said "For those of you who don't know me....well, ask those around you.".  I have made 170 #MarksMods and NEVER sold a single one.  Never have, never will.  Now, I do make #ModHolders if you're interested.   :yes I'm starting to come up with some creative ways to give these away and will post when I start a contest.

Also,  just so you know--I have #1 and your favorite admin Jeff has #2.  

And for the record mark, I know who you are lol. I figured you wouldn't sell one but I had to try! ;)

They are absofreakinglutely gorgeous, Mark, and I'd be honored if you'd let me win one.

Um, I'm thinking my screen isn't big enough though, what's sticking out of the top of it?  Neither pic is giving me good enough detail to actually figure it out, or rather, figure anything out.  Standard mod, put the battery in and vape @ 3.7, right?

It's a carto/atty and a drip tip. Lol!

what kind of lathe you turning them on? Also maybe instead of just using color grain blanks you could use acrylic but as you prob know it stinks when turning and you need carbide tools. maybe ill make some mods too. i got my wood and machine shop at my disposal. Once i make one we have to trade :)

Awesome looking mods Mark. Great craftsmanship. Now for the rest of you winning one, FORGET IT. I just put on my lucky pirates hat. :pirate:

If your lucky hat doesn't have the new logo you're screwed. Hope'n the new one will bring happier times to you AND our Bucs. :yes