What do you daily drive?

Since the vaping community is a community of diversity, I figured this would be a fun topic.

Posted Image

2012 MINI Cooper. 6 speed manual. My second MINI.

In the past I have owned these:

2009 MINI Cooper

2010 Ford Focus

1970 Porsche 914/6

1986 Nissan 300ZX

2012 MINI Cooper

Toyota Almera Twin Cam

Back in the day when money wasn't the problem.....

Toyota Supra 2.8

Aston Martin DB6S

Ford RS2000

Mazda Xedos V6

Jaguar XJ6

Ford Capri (Great for exiting bends backwards)

Honda Civic Dual Carb

Fiat X19 (rusty Ferrari)

Ford RS Turbo (Original Series 3)

Toyota Almera Twin Cam

Back in the day when money wasn't the problem.....

Toyota Supra 2.8

Aston Martin DB6S

Ford RS2000

Mazda Xedos V6

Jaguar XJ6

Ford Capri (Great for exiting bends backwards)

Honda Civic Dual Carb

Fiat X19 (rusty Ferrari)

Ford RS Turbo (Original Series 3)

I don't think I deserve the right to use my screen name anymore after seeing your list.

The Aston I only had for 2 weeks ! Was two paranoid taking it out, worried some little git would crash into it. The XJ6 was not what I thought it WS either only 4 weeks.

I went through a stage where I would change car every month, that was a while back though when money wasn't an issue.

Oh and the Supra ended up on the side of road with a cracked cylinder head ( common problem with early Supra).

Now I'm with a modest Almera keeping it as low milage but if something else came along....... I'm used to quick cars and the Almera just isn't quick.

The Aston I only had for 2 weeks ! Was two paranoid taking it out, worried some little git would crash into it. The XJ6 was not what I thought it WS either only 4 weeks.

I went through a stage where I would change car every month, that was a while back though when money wasn't an issue.

Oh and the Supra ended up on the side of road with a cracked cylinder head ( common problem with early Supra).

Now I'm with a modest Almera keeping it as low milage but if something else came along....... I'm used to quick cars and the Almera just isn't quick.

The Porsche was mint. One of my buddies got in some financial trouble and unloaded it on me for 2k. Had it for 3 months before going to technical school. I had it at the same time as the Nissan. Parents told me that they would insure one of the two cars. They let me pick. I didn't want to look like a rich d-bag at the school (which was mostly made up of riced out Civics and lifted trucks). I sold the Porsche and kept the beater Nissan. I showed up on the first day and boom, brand new 911 parked next to a Ferrari 360 CS. I was beating my steering wheel for selling the Porsche.

My current ride is a 1997 Nissan king cab, I've had a few others in my days,

1995 Buick Lesabre

2007 Chevrolet silverado

1997 Pontiac TransAm

1992 Chevrolet Silverado

2000 Dodge Neon

1993 Hyundai Sonata

1991 Hyundai Excel

1990 Hyundai excel

1994 Ford Ranger

1979 Ford Bronco

1979 Buick Regal

1971 Chevrolet chevelle laguna

1977 Chevrolet Malibu

1971 Oldsmobile Tornado

Probably 1 our 2 non memorable cars that I'm forgetting

We have a 2012 GMC Yukon Denali as our family vehicle and I just traded my 2013 GMC Sierra for a 2014 GMC Terrain about 3 weeks ago.

I am a GM guy through and through but had a moment of weakness and bought a 1998 BMW M3 that I enjoyed at the time but have outgrown the sportscar thing and comfort is the thing now lol.

I drive a 2012 ford fusion se

I have owned:

1995 Chevy cavalier

1999 dodge ram 1500 Laramie slt with a 4 inch suspension lift

1976 Chevy corvette stingray

And that's about it. I loved my stingray but it got me into a lot of trouble lol. The ram was awesome too.... Just my bad for buying a plow truck.... That really sucked fixing.

Sometimes I miss driving, I really do. And then I look at all the other idiots out there on the road. Plus epilepsy, seizures, nope, can't drive.

We currently have a Ford Fusion.

Edited by spydre