Whats everyones setups for today

Kanger Mini Protank on eGo with mix of cotton candy carnival and cherry vanilla swirl by Virgin Vapor, and KPT3 on V.V 1300mah eGo with Cotton Candy.

What can I say.. it's tasty :)

Ohh alright if I end up getting one I'll have to keep my eyes open for a case. I'm not a fan of almond but I'm going to have to check out that brand

If you do end up trying it I'd start with no added flavor to see how you like it first. For me, even though I'm usually flavor challenged, the extra flavor is too much in this one. I do, however, prefer it with double extra sweet. :)

If you do end up trying it I'd start with no added flavor to see how you like it first. For me, even though I'm usually flavor challenged, the extra flavor is too much in this one. I do, however, prefer it with double extra sweet.  :)

Im the same way Tameiki ilike a strong flavor most flavors are dull to me...ill try it standard at first tho if I get it

At $2.50 for a 5 ml bottle, it doesn't hurt the wallet if you don't like it. :)

Its been a good while, several months, since I tried any new flavors. I have 4 on order from EC to try. I always order 15ml bottles just in case I do like it I have enough to put it in rotation while waiting on a bigger bottle to arrive. Even 15ml is only $5.95.

Edited by bcartervol98

Evic w/ Bella tank - DIY Apple-Bacco

Provari Ibtanked - DIY RY4

Provari Fogger 1.3ohm DIY Orange Cream

Thats what's within reach at 545 in the morning!

Glad I'm nit the only one that keeps more than one tank going at times. Sometimes, it's the only thing I can do.

This mmorning, my MVP is holding my Apple Cider, and ATM, my eGo has Chocolate Banana

Glad I'm nit the only one that keeps more than one tank going at times. Sometimes, it's the only thing I can do.

This mmorning, my MVP is holding my Apple Cider, and ATM, my eGo has Chocolate Banana

Wow, I must have been hurting worse than I thought when I typed this. Typed in on my PC, fully awake, not lying in bed using my Nook, and look how it turned out, lol.

Today is going to be a rough day at work so I brought the following:

2 Spinners

5 T3S with the following in them:

Electrolights - Alien Throat Punch

Electrolights - Smurfberry Cupcake

Electrolights - Banana Nut Bread

Five Pawns - Absolute Pin

Oba Oba

Okay, Jeff, I have totally forgotten since I've tasted it, what's Boba's Bounty taste like? I don't want to go into the shop here that carries it because I have no way to purchase it, or even anything small like coils, until January, likely after our "bonus" comes in.

Not that I'm a peppermint vape fan, okay, well, I like Andes vape flavors, and I'm pretty sure I was fond of peppermint patty, but what does blueberry mixed with peppermint taste like, to you? I know taste is subjective, yada yada yada.

Trophy tank? Is that the name of it (a RBA maybe?)

The trophy tank is basically a protank with a looser draw to it. Just put a diamond coil in it today talk about a flavor change. Taste even better now. Can't wait for this weekend going to pick up a steam turbine to put on the mag

Okay JoeJoe give me some links to what your talking bout...or is it just Texas slang, never heard of either Trophy tanks, unless it's just an off brand clone..or a diamond clone ...so hook us up with some links!

Link for diamond coil build

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ako6XnngIa4

Product link for trophy tank by smok

http://www.hoosierecig.com/Smok-Tech-V2-Trophy-Tank_p_832.html

That actually looks identical (nearly) to the Davide. Does it take Kanger coils, too?

Edit: And the looser draw - Davides tend to have a looser draw than ProTanks.

Edited by spydre

That actually looks identical (nearly) to the Davide. Does it take Kanger coils, too?

Edit: And the looser draw - Davides tend to have a looser draw than ProTanks.

Yeah it takes the same coil as the protanks. I've been rebuilding mine. Saving a ton of money. A coil at the local shops are between 2 and 5 dollars

This morning I'm still bouncing around. Some cinnamon stick and Spice apple AND Apple Cider from Fadora Vapors, though I'm getting ready to drip some of the spiced apple, but crowded on time until at least later this afternoon after we get back from my parents' where the boys are getting Christmas and birthday presents. Currently using my MVP, but when I drip, I'll be using my eGo.

On this fine Christmas morning, I'm 1Ω vaping Rixter's Two Rivers Tabac in an AGA-T2 on my new SmokTech Magneto, a Christmas present from the missus.

gallery_15088_188_1636.jpg

After a few minor adjustments (yup...it's adjustable), the Magneto works flawlessly!

so i had some free time at work today. i took my protank mini and drilled the Airholes out just a lil bigger to loosen the draw up. then put a ss mesh wick in what a pain that was. put a 32ga micro coil in it at 1.5ohm. its just awesome lol but dont care for the flavor at the moment. need to tinker some More