Whats everyones setups for today

I'm new to vaping, but I'm using a provari mini with extended battery, steel mesh, and an e-juice I call 'tobac-in-black' (80% flue cured tobacco, 10% black tea, and 10% blackberry...delish). Burning 4.4V on a 2.4 ohm wrap.

• 3 weeks later...

On this fine Christmas morning, I'm 1Ω vaping Rixter's Two Rivers Tabac in an AGA-T2 on my new SmokTech Magneto, a Christmas present from the missus.

Posted Image

After a few minor adjustments (yup...it's adjustable), the Magneto works flawlessly!

How do you like the AGA-T2 Rixter I was going back and forth between that and the RSST

How do you like the AGA-T2 Rixter I was going back and forth between that and the RSST

Of the Genesis RBAs I've tried, the AGA-T2 ($16) is far and away the most dependable of the bunch. If I had to choose only one RBA, that would definitely be the one.

Edited by Rixter

Of the Genesis RBAs I've tried, the AGA-T2 is far and away the most dependable of the bunch. If I had to choose only one RBA, that would definitely be the one.

I'm gonna have to look into that thanks Rixter... Have you tried the RSST?

I'm gonna have to look into that thanks Rixter... Have you tried the RSST?

I used to have one, but traded it for a Tatroe Tank. I liked the RSST (), but it has a plastic tank as opposed to a glass one, and it wasn't as hassle-free as the AGA-T2. It also costs more than the AGA-T2.

BTW - I edited my last post to include a link to where to get a genuine Youde AGA-T2 for $16 + shipping.

Edited by Rixter

I used to have one, but traded it for a Tatroe Tank. I liked the RSST (), but it has a plastic tank as opposed to a glass one, and it wasn't as hassle-free as the AGA-T2. It also costs more than the AGA-T2.

BTW - I edited my last post to include a link to where to get an AGA-T2 for $16 + shipping.

Sounds like the AGA-t2 is the way to go then.... Leaking really puts a damper on the day lol

Let's see on the table...

Provari - Ibtanked cartotank with banana tobacco

Provari Mini - Rocket 1.8ohm vertical chimney build with toffee tobacco

Custom Sigelei Mini - Bella cartotank with Dragonfruit

Hybrid - nano dragon coil with orange creamsicle

KFL Clone that needs rebuilt

I am pretty new to the whole vaping world I got hooked on cigarettes when I was 16 I am 18 now and use my first mod evic with a iclear 30 with a 1.8 ohm coil I am not happy with this tank any suggestions? I want lots of vapor and no leaking and clogging like this crap haha. Oh also I use VA tobacco blend from madvape not satisfied with that so I just ordered some red riding hood from vaperite I am pumped for when it arrives!!!

I am pretty new to the whole vaping world I got hooked on cigarettes when I was 16 I am 18 now and use my first mod evic with a iclear 30 with a 1.8 ohm coil I am not happy with this tank any suggestions? I want lots of vapor and no leaking and clogging like this crap haha. Oh also I use VA tobacco blend from madvape not satisfied with that so I just ordered some red riding hood from vaperite I am pumped for when it arrives!!!

For those of us that use tanks we don't rebuild, we usually use Kanger Pro Tank 2s (bottom coil tank, much easier to change coils and deal with than a top coil long wicked tank). At least a chunk of us do. I'm semi sort of trying out an Aspire, which is a bottom coil, dual coil tank, but I have a lot to get used to before I can make a ruling on it. But at first, I would definitely recommend either the Kanger Pro Tank 2 or the Anyvape Davide - almost essentially the same thing, it's just the Kanger is easier to fill, at least to me, and not as airy as the Davide, and they both use the same coils.

At least, that's what I would recommend.

this morning Im using eGo twist w/protank2 mini and goodlifevapor's deadly sin juice. Deadly Sin has a bakery taste with a hint of cinnamon and very very slight tobacco flavor, goes great with my morning coffee and oatmeal. yumm

Edited by sparc