Whats everyones setups for today

Been switching off between three different things today:

iTaste VTR with KPT3 (and single coil) with apple cider

K100 with KPT2 with a mix of blueberry and peppermint

Vision Spinner 1300 with a custom HH.357 Cisco Hybrid Spec with Empire Mods' drip shield and EC Blends' FLaN. :D

Vision Spinner 1300 with a custom HH.357 Cisco Hybrid Spec with Empire Mods' drip shield and EC Blends' FLaN.  :D

How do you like the VTR I was thinking about getting it to bring to work since the tank is recessed and its solid...and Flan eliquid that sounds interesting

How do you like the VTR I was thinking about getting it to bring to work since the tank is recessed and its solid...and Flan eliquid that sounds interesting

Depends on the type of work you do. The VTR is pretty heavy so it's not exactly portable unless you spring for the belt carrier.

FLaN is not flan flavored, it's an acronym for Feels Like a Nut from EC Blends. It tastes like an Almond Joy candy bar. I've been stuck on this for nearly a year now. I get it by the 125 ml bottles. If you decide to try it I would strongly suggest letting it steep a minimum of two to three weeks, a month is even better. :D

Magneto with a trophy tank at 1.08ohm and cotton wick. Dragon fruit juice. Had an epic oh no at work. It feel in the bottom of the boat i was on. Hello fuel, oil, gas, and mud water in everything. Hour of cleaning and rebuilding my coil and boom she's back in action. Velcrow pockets on life jacket suck lol

Been switching off and on between my MVP and my eGo 900 mah, depending on how my hand feels, and what voltage is required for what I'm vaping. Since I don't feel well, I can't really settle on a flavor or a taste, except my go to for most of the day has been what has become my comfort flavor, 555 from Better Vapes. Apple Cider from Fadora's become one of my comfort flavors, too, but coil problems were hitting with the tank, and I didn't want to mess with it because my hand REALLY hurts today. Although, I just took a hit off a few of my evods, and now I'm torn

But right now, I'm switching off between 2 900 mah eGos since my MVP is charging. One eGo has my comfort 555 strapped to it, and one eGo I've pretty much settled between switching it off and on between a spiced mash I got from a friend. First day I got it, I vaped it all day. It has a touch of Camel flavoring, though, and sometimes that comes out too strong, but that's okay, when I'm in the mood for it, usually shaking up the bottle and adding more works. My apple cider is soaking it's wick overnight, but it's a 1.8 coil, and right now, I'm using low voltage/power to warm those up, so not until the MVP charges. I seem to be sensitive to burning juices lately (there are reasons for it).

Provari & a KPT3 filled with Bobas Bounty and a MVP2 with an Evod filled with Choco Java :)

Okay, Jeff, I have totally forgotten since I've tasted it, what's Boba's Bounty taste like? I don't want to go into the shop here that carries it because I have no way to purchase it, or even anything small like coils, until January, likely after our "bonus" comes in.

Vision Spinner 1300 with a custom HH.357 Cisco Hybrid Spec with Empire Mods' drip shield and EC Blends' FLaN. :D

Not that I'm a peppermint vape fan, okay, well, I like Andes vape flavors, and I'm pretty sure I was fond of peppermint patty, but what does blueberry mixed with peppermint taste like, to you? I know taste is subjective, yada yada yada.

Magneto with a trophy tank at 1.08ohm and cotton wick. Dragon fruit juice. Had an epic oh no at work. It feel in the bottom of the boat i was on. Hello fuel, oil, gas, and mud water in everything. Hour of cleaning and rebuilding my coil and boom she's back in action. Velcrow pockets on life jacket suck lol

Trophy tank? Is that the name of it (a RBA maybe?)

Smoktech Magneto V2 18650 mode, Smoktech RSST with 28g twisted micro and cotton wick, Creme Brûlée from Nicoticket in the tank. Just an everyday thang. :D

Depends on the type of work you do. The VTR is pretty heavy so it's not exactly portable unless you spring for the belt carrier.

FLaN is not flan flavored, it's an acronym for Feels Like a Nut from EC Blends. It tastes like an Almond Joy candy bar. I've been stuck on this for nearly a year now. I get it by the 125 ml bottles. If you decide to try it I would strongly suggest letting it steep a minimum of two to three weeks, a month is even better. :D

I need something durable and solid that could take some impact thats why I was leaning towards the VTR. the recesed tank is also a plus. Im not a big fan of almonds im more of a melon kind of guy. Flan did sound intriguing tho lol

Evic w/ Bella tank - DIY Apple-Bacco

Provari Ibtanked - DIY RY4

Provari Fogger 1.3ohm DIY Orange Cream

Thats what's within reach at 545 in the morning!

I know the feeling I work overnights so during the day while im in bed relaxing watching tv and dont want to get up the nightstand has a few different options lol

The MVP with the IGO-L 1.7ohm and unicorns blood and the sigelei zmax with green mountain dew

I need something durable and solid that could take some impact thats why I was leaning towards the VTR. the recesed tank is also a plus. Im not a big fan of almonds im more of a melon kind of guy. Flan did sound intriguing tho lol

VTR is solid but heavy, tanks are well protected, don't buy the stock holster it's made for the MVP and can't handle the VTR....

FLAN is one of my favorites, yum....

VTR is solid but heavy, tanks are well protected, don't buy the stock holster it's made for the MVP and can't handle the VTR....

FLAN is one of my favorites, yum....

Yea im gonna head over to my B&M and check it out it sounds like a good mod to take to work. Do you know any company that makes a good holster for it? The FLAN that Tameiki was talking about is your favorite?

I'm still looking for a decent one...griffs isn't making them anymore..

Yes Tam got me hooked on FLAN this summer, and at 15.00 per 50ml can't be beat...I have a 50 steeped to use and another 50 aging, at all times!

Ohh alright if I end up getting one I'll have to keep my eyes open for a case. I'm not a fan of almond but I'm going to have to check out that brand