Evod flashing button

what does it mean when you have a fully charged battery ,put on your new pro tank 2 and the button flashes like its a dead battery ?:(

I put the evod tank back on it and it works fine, thank god because im not in the mood for technical difficulties after that nasty coffee juice I had earlier .I had to go to strong cherry to get rid of the taste .blah!

I took the protank apart and actually left in hot soapy water as I was disgusted with it lol .SO its soaking with the nasty coffee coil .

My fully charged Vision spinner did that the other day when I put my Evod on. Freaked me temporarily. Took it off and put it back on and it was fine. Go figure.

BTW, where did the coffee juice come from?

Edited by kerk

My fully charged Vision spinner did that the other day when I put my Evod on. Freaked me temporarily. Took it off and put it back on and it was fine. Go figure.

BTW, where did the coffee juice come from?

I ended up taking the coil out and throwing it in the soak cup for tonight -freaked me out too .sometimes I am cooll to fiddle with things and it doesnt bother me other times like tonight,I was not into messing with it .

and the coffee juice efox I got from a local store -I do not recommend it at all . blah! it was the worst Ive ever tasted. Id rather chug it than vape it .

• 1 year later...

Ok so i came across this forum because i had the same issue w my EVOD battery and Cloupor tank. It would flash like it was dead when i put the tank on but i realized it was because of how tight you twist the tank on. 

Make sure its not screwed tight. Loosen it and test your atomizer it should work

Your new KPT2 probably was using a coil that came with it?  Chances are, the coil's bottom connection is loose, or you have one of the coil's wires sticking out too far, which is making contact with the negative terminal (outer edge of the 510 connection, the threaded part)... or the coil is shorted-out internally.  Something is shorting it out, and yes, it could be that it is just screwed down too tightly.  Try another coil, and you shouldn't have any issues.

Those tanks seems to have that problem sometimes, specially when you change the coil..I had a similar problem few times, with my Aerotank and recently with the Iclear30. Unscrewing and screwing the coil again fixes that problem for me.

Edited by cesar

Those tanks seems to have that problem sometimes, specially when you change the coil..I had a similar problem few times, with my Aerotank and recently with the Iclear30. Unscrewing and screwing the coil again fixes that problem for me.

Especially*^^^

Aren't you Especial...Specially when you can't even correct English properly.

Now that was uncalled for ^^^^ Before you complain about someones English, read your own posts and make sure each one is perfect.

es·pe·cial·ly
iˈspeSHəlē/
adverb
adverb: especially
  1. 1.
    used to single out one person, thing, or situation over all others.
    "he despised them all, especially Sylvester"
    synonyms:mainly, mostly, chiefly, principally, largely; More
    "complaints poured in, especially from Toronto"
    expressly, specially, specifically, exclusively, just, particularly, explicitly
    "a committee especially for the purpose"
  2. 2.
    to a great extent; very much.
    "he didn't especially like dancing"
    synonyms:exceptionally, particularly, specially, very, extremely, singularly, strikingly, distinctly, unusually, extraordinarily, uncommonly, uniquely, remarkably, outstandingly, really; More

You should also read the comments bellow that article... specially and especially is practically the same word, and is not " rules " to went and why you should use each of them.

YOU MEAN "WHEN " ??

I never truly understood why they call it " Grammar Nazis "..I think I get it now... The Grammatically Superior Race.

And by the way.. is Vapour not Vapor....so many grammar Nazis in this website and you can't even get spelling right in the name.

Edited by cesar

Actually, both spellings are acceptable... one is "Queen's English" (UK), and the other is American English...   I work with a lot of people from other countries, and spelling is always different... especially when the writer's first language is NOT English :)

People get on to me constantly for misspelling "grey", but both grey and gray are acceptable (same word), and when I spend a lot of time talking with the Brits, Irish, or Scots, I find myself using the Queen's spellings more and more because I make an effort to spell the way they do (emails, IM's, etc.), and for days afterwards, I'm spelling that way in emails and writings to my local co-workers :)

Some of the most fun (and frustrations) of my day can be spend deciphering Engrish from the Chinese, Hinglish from the Indians, and Spanglish from those in South America, lol

Edited by Earthling789

Shakes head, for one I'm not a grammar nazi or I would have been complaining and checking you on it all along. Second, I could give a rats a$$ if you take the time to present your self in a way that can be understood or not. My whole point was Name calling by someone on this forum to another, or in your case, anouther member is not acceptable. You want to get your nose all bent out of shape for someone correcting something, do it else ware like a PM. Please keep it off the main boards. I hope that is clear enough for you to understand.

You jumped in the framing boat very quickly thought... wasn't you that started, but wasn't any need for you to get involved neither. No very good business practice to be rude to potential costumers.

Edited by cesar

Cesar I think you will be the first person I have ever hidden from my forum view in almost 3 years active here. You do not know at all how to interact with other people. Comp is a long time respected member, a great guy and you are a noob that refuses to take advice and gives horrible advice and this is the last straw for me. Has nothing to do with grammar more name calling and overall assholish tone to your posts.

See ya later, well I won't.

Hope I wasn't too road about it.

Edited by bcartervol98