They have a Pyrex tank so you can use any kind of juice in it without fear of cracking -- unless you drop it or something, but it won't crack from the juice inside. It's a bottom coil and produced loads of vapor from my 50/50 juices.

The EVOD uses the same kind of coil as a Pro Tank. AquaTroy says it tightens up the draw a little to make it less "airy". I'm trying to figure out how I want to plug some of the air holes in the base so it gives a tighter draw myself. :D

Tam, if your using it on an ego batt, try tightening the ring that came with the tank, if you screw it up against the tank, it will tighten up the draw quite a bit. If on a larger batt/APV/mod, try a oring, or small rubber band, at the bottom of the tank, you can leave one, or two open this way also. If you want it even tighter, i built a lanyard ring out of ss steel wire, running thru the air hole slots, so lots of tricks. Best I have found is slow deep draws..

Well given that I'm pretty sure she is a female.... They have loads of those things for doing hair. It's not really a rubber band necessarily but they have these little elastic plastic things that I'm sure would work awesome for plugging those hole.

Well given that I'm pretty sure she is a female.... They have loads of those things for doing hair. It's not really a rubber band necessarily but they have these little elastic plastic things that I'm sure would work awesome for plugging those hole.

My hair's too short for rubber bands so none from me... BUT! I do have a Maltese as shown in my avatar and she has lots of hair care stuff. :lol:

Interesting thread... had to see for myself. :) In the pics below, the EVOD coil is on the left and the KPT is on the right. The base is the same, but the top part is a little different. On the KPT, the stem is longer and the air hole is smaller. One thing I didn't like about the KPT is the airy draw. I'm now using the EVOD coil in the KPT and the draw is MUCH MUCH better! I had heard the EVOD coil would work in the KPT, but I hadn't actually tried it until now. Thanks for the great info! :)

Sorry for the crappy photography! LOL!

EVOD-KPT1_zpsd72ff034.jpg

EVOD-KPT2_zps6a38e0b3.jpg

I like the idea of the KPT and Evod using the same coils. Right now I have to buy 2 sets of coils. One for my Evod and one for my Nova. I cant wait til I win a KPT in Brian's contest! :D

I mixed up my words... the air hole on the KPT coil is bigger. The air hold on the EVOD coils is smaller (which makes the tighter draw). LOL!

I'm with you Jeff, I've got so many different coils it's silly.

Just got two eGo Air flow controllers in the mail from Vermillion River: http://www.vermillionriverejuice.com/EGO-Air-Flow-Controller_p_176.html

They work great to control how much air flow you get in the Pro Tank. Just screw it onto your eGo or Spinner battery, screw on the Pro Tank and then unscrew the controller until you get the air flow you want. :D

Thats nice Tam, but if almost everyone is saying the unit is too airy, why cant the manufacturer listen and fix it? I like to reward companies who listen to the buying public and it seems this one doesnt? Now I dont know if Kanger will get any of my business!

i will tell you sheep i have just gotten the new t2's and they are the bomb. by tight and by airy they mean how long you have to pull on the atomizer to get a nice puffy vape. thats all kind of a personal opinion and the t2's are not unlike the regular sets that come with a starter kit as far as the pull goes but... they provide so much more flavor its ridiculous.

i would recommend you try those before you rule out kanger because of the airy hits.

Sheepdog, this is a bomb product to start and the options just make it better, glad some of you have figured it out. I sell aquarium fish so bag bands work perfect. But the beAuty ring supplied by Kanger will do the same as the extra adapter. And if you relearn your hit, ie low and slow not suck a ?...hmmmmm

i cant attest for the bombness of this product as mine is still in transit. but i am willing to try anything for the right price and give it fair go regardless of what everyone else says. so you might as well try a few before you rule them out sheep

well i recently talked to a friend and he started 3 years ago when it was all coming around big time and like he said. start up sucks with anything, but i have saved over 33,000 dollars at the rate i was smoking and have only spent a little over 9,000 in equipment and juice since i quit. so you do save money its about finding what you like and moving ahead from there and only changing one thing at a time. being new we are prone to want to try everything where as some of the veterans have settled into their kits and what they want out of a hit and never look back. so it will save you money... just not at first! lol

Airy hit is such a misconception imo. I thought the same thing at first, I even taped up one of the holes in my T2s at first. My wife still does. I have just learned how to pull off it and the taste and vapor production is the best of anything I have tried. I have not tried the KPT and most likely wont until the cost comes down. Besides I am hard on my equipment and am fairly sure I would shatter them lol.

In my opinion, Kanger makes the best delivery devices out there in regards to clearomizers. I am sure the KPT is awesome but I just cannot bring myself to buy one of those when I can get 4 T2s for the same price. I am all about quantity and ease. I keep about 25 T2s in my gear box, and when I change coils I rinse out and alcohol soak the old one and twist a new head onto one that has been through the cleaning and drying cycle.

Sheepdog, the "airy" hits are all a matter of personal preference. I still like the kind that I had when I smoked a cigarette. If I remember correctly, I didn't like airy hits from different brands there, too. As with all vaping gear and juices, vaping is a very personal thing and one size does not fit all. We all like different things.

In my experience, Kangor makes some of the very best clearomizers I've tried to date. They're very consistent and work well. Don't let my personal preference put you off. Plus, the Pro Tank is fairly new so we don't know yet if the company's listening. They have in the past, though. That's why we got T3s and then the MT3s came out fairly quickly afterwards. And we also just got the MT3s just recently so yes, I do believe they're listening to their user-base. :D

Airy hit is such a misconception imo. I thought the same thing at first, I even taped up one of the holes in my T2s at first. My wife still does. I have just learned how to pull off it and the taste and vapor production is the best of anything I have tried. I have not tried the KPT and most likely wont until the cost comes down. Besides I am hard on my equipment and am fairly sure I would shatter them lol.

In my opinion, Kanger makes the best delivery devices out there in regards to clearomizers. I am sure the KPT is awesome but I just cannot bring myself to buy one of those when I can get 4 T2s for the same price. I am all about quantity and ease. I keep about 25 T2s in my gear box, and when I change coils I rinse out and alcohol soak the old one and twist a new head onto one that has been through the cleaning and drying cycle.

It does come with a total of 3 coils. Some tanks come with just 1. I'm ready for mine to arrive so I can vape away. I'm down to my last ce4, my off brand clearo that came with my e cigarette started leaking like a sift yesterday. From what I have read kanger products get better reviews than similar vision products. Bit again it's personal preference.