I'm so sad over my kpt I have not even tried to vape since it broke. Nothing of have gives a hit like the kpt. Guess I'm done vaping and nd to grab a pack of stinkies :(.

Dude pull up your bootstraps and don't do that. Seriously?

Only thing I have here is the original tank and it leaks, no cartos but I have so tank for that too, ce4 ashes using the last 1. I'm ******, had a chance to make some cash this week but it's our kids birthday party that same day so I can't.

So you only had it for 2 days? Bummer..

I'm trying to revive a old tank so I can vape, the carto is out of question out leaks bad. Ce4 my wife got something in the middle tube of 1 and it won't pull, 1 leaks out the bottom and she can't find her other ce4. I have this offbrand clearo also it has a poor draw. I'm going to have to find something for the clogged ce4.

I don't want a analog, it's to damn hot to go outside to smoke. I'm just frustrated I found a delivery device that I love and I had to be careless and not use my e cigarette coozie and let it roll of the deli counter at my wifes work. Kicking himself in the nuts over and over.

Interesting thread... had to see for myself. :) In the pics below, the EVOD coil is on the left and the KPT is on the right. The base is the same, but the top part is a little different. On the KPT, the stem is longer and the air hole is smaller. One thing I didn't like about the KPT is the airy draw. I'm now using the EVOD coil in the KPT and the draw is MUCH MUCH better! I had heard the EVOD coil would work in the KPT, but I hadn't actually tried it until now. Thanks for the great info! :)

Sorry for the crappy photography! LOL!

EVOD-KPT1_zpsd72ff034.jpg

EVOD-KPT2_zps6a38e0b3.jpg

Excellent pic, Brian, A great closeup of the nylon gasket I lost.

I get a huge difference. I prefer the cotton wick to a silica wick. I found it wicks better and it hits better IMO. And they are cheaper to rewick then silica.

FWIW I'm done experimenting with cotton wicks. I've never had good repeatable success with it in any form from yarn to cotton balls to cheesecloth strands. And when it worked right the flavor was only marginally better. Another big downside for me was the inability to dry burn it. Different folks may have different results that suit them but that's been my experience with cotton.

I've seen posts where people swear by bamboo yarn, butchers' twine, etc. I'll stick with silica for now. My only wish is that I could find the identical weave and size that Kanger uses.

I manged to revive a dried up ce4. Soaked it in vodka overnight let it air dry for several hours filled it and let it suit for an hour. Its a little harsh compared to the kpt but I'm glad I could continue to vape. :)