On my twist the collar will not move at all. So I can't loosen or tighten the draw. :(

That's odd. I have a Joye eGo twist sitting right in front of me and can definitely use the ring to loosen or tighten the draw. I did it the other day although the twist hasn't been my main device for quite a while.

Now that I have gotten and used a KPT I do not see what all the fuss is about with the "airy draw". I think it is damn near perfect for me.

Positives:

Liquid tastes fresh when it burns, definitely a cleaner taste than anything else I have tried

Huge Vapor even though I use 70-30 and 80-20 mixes exclusively

Great Throat Hit

Awesome looks on my spinner 1300mah

Easy to fill, can change coils without emptying tank, cheap coil replacements

Negatives:

Very heavy when on a lanyard my 1300mah hangs almost horizontal

Cost of unit

Easier to break than my T2s I have been using exclusively

Makes a much louder noise when taking a draw than anything else I have used (not necessarily negative but worth mentioning)

Bottom line for me is I love it, BUT I am not ready to make it my main delivery device. I have several batteries and my KPT will be my "at home" device for now and my T2s will still be my "on the go" devices. As hard as I am on batteries being a boater and outdoorsman I think I would break these in no time if I used them on the go. When I am at home, my case I carry around will never be used though. The KPT is by far the best delivery device I have used to date but has portability issues.

idk i had it flood on my twice today. i even blew out the coil and put it away in hopes that maybe i just put it in wrong. and not to mention... hte tank gets low..... you get a terrible hit. its almost worse then a dry hit from a drip tip.

i will give it a few more days to see if its more user error then the product itself being subpar for my expectations. but at this point im not sold on it. and im definitely not sold on the price of the unit.

idk i had it flood on my twice today. i even blew out the coil and put it away in hopes that maybe i just put it in wrong. and not to mention... hte tank gets low..... you get a terrible hit. its almost worse then a dry hit from a drip tip.

i will give it a few more days to see if its more user error then the product itself being subpar for my expectations. but at this point im not sold on it. and im definitely not sold on the price of the unit.

I am still on my first tank of liquid so my experience is limited, but these are my first impressions. Its all I used all day and night yesterday. There is DEFINITELY a difference in the quality of the taste between this and my normal T2s.

i will give you the flavor and the hit is phenominal. i too prefer its draw to the t2 especially on my eVic. but if everytime i put the darn thing down it floods... then there is no reason to even use it because i cant enjoy a hit before i have to tear it down and put it back together.

I have gone through several tanks (4-5) and 2 flavor changes, even ran the juice down to almost nothing and have not had anything but great hits. In my e cigarette coozie/lanyard it stays in the upright position when I'm standing. Maybe that helps with the flooding issues???

I have gone through several tanks (4-5) and 2 flavor changes, even ran the juice down to almost nothing and have not had anything but great hits. In my e cigarette coozie/lanyard it stays in the upright position when I'm standing. Maybe that helps with the flooding issues???

Mine spent most of the day laying on its side. I never stand my batteries up on end due to how likely it is they get knocked over. Never have I had a Kanger T2 flood, we will see about the KPT but like I said it is my "at home" delivery device right now only. The price would have to come down some before I would see them becoming my every day delivery device. I break things that are made of glass or pyrex. A guy at a local "accessory" shop said another type of delivery device for another thing said the pyrex pipes were unbreakable and I am on about my 12th one lol.

*squeals*

I love the Pro Tank 2! Can't wait to try one. One of the big draws for me is that I can change the drip tip to my favorite and not have to be stuck with one. Then, I really like that you can replace each piece. *tries to wait patiently*

Well I think I solved the flooding issue. It was flooding thought the center post but it was my own error. When I rewicked the atty I figured if I have it a little more wick it would perform even better. Well one of the strands got caught in the threads and it wasn't sealed on the bottom post. So.... That being said its been much nicer after the second rewicking. I hope that solves the low tank hit issue as well.

I have read on here that a company makes replacement tanks for the kpt so you can use different mouth pieces. Mine fell to the ground early this morning and shattered. If the link could be posted it would be great.

I have read on here that a company makes replacement tanks for the kpt so you can use different mouth pieces. Mine fell to the ground early this morning and shattered. If the link could be posted it would be great.

This exact reason is why I haven't spent the money. I break things, a lot, like everything I touch that is smaller than a rod and reel and I am pretty hard on those too lol. I thought I saw KPT replacement tanks in several places. I could be wrong, have you checked the Marketplace yet?

They're really not that fragile. Mine have dropped short distances on to hard and carpeted surfaces but never on concrete. I wouldn't expect my smartphone or watch to be invulnerable either if I kept dropping them, especially on hard surfaces. If you value anything most people take care not to drop it. Accidents can happen anyway but can hopefully be kept at a minimum. :yes

Alright so what's the deal here? Twice in two days I have rewicked, used the second coil... And it's still flooding on me. As long as it sits upright it's fine and has great flavor and an awesome hit. But now it just keeps flooding if its on its side. And then I eat juice. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this just a reality with this product?

No that is not the reality of the product when working correcctly. If you are having issues after rewicking chances are good that the flavor wicks are not filling sufficient space to prevent excess juice from entering the coil/tube area and then just running into and out of the tube when on it's side. A new factory fresh coil assembly shouldn't do this at all unless defective. Stick a q-tip in the mouthpiece and invert the whole thing. That's a bandaid at least but not normally required.

I did receive one new coil assembly that was missing the flavor wicks and therefore leaked. That was 1 out of maybe 25 that I've been through. Recoiling/rewicking has been more hit or miss for me. The coils fire fine but I sometimes don't get the flavor wicks just right.

BTW I use 80% PG juices so any small defect will cause me leaks.

Edited by irwink

Or just leave em alone!.. I have a bunch, have probably recoiled 30 times (factory). The only time I have ever leaked is due to overfilling or not filling properly (beer pour). When I refill I put the body on a qtip stand, a long wood stemmed qtip on a foam base thru the tip, so everytime I refill it picks up any that gets in the tube, and makes it easier both hands free...how much difference to you get from your own wicks? Or just saving cash?

I filled mine for the second time last night, not one bit of gurgling or flooding. I use the wicks that are bought though, I suspect the problem is somewhere between 100% VG liquid and the rebuilding process. Using the standard wicks and 70-30 liquid I have no issues.

Imedic

It's possible the wicking action is TOO good. In other words the flow of juice is flooding the coil and then dripping in to the airway. The coil may not be tight enough, the ending too loose. Can you post a picture of one of your re-wicked coils? Keep in mind that there is a happy compromise in juice flow. It's not just about getting the fastest heaviest flow. If the wick is still pulling liquid when your not hitting it it only has one place to go; in to the airway

I am at work currently but ill post a pic of it when I get home. I am just getting frustrated at this point. I wanna like this product bc it hits better then the t2 on my mod (which has become really really tight on the draw) but if its a matter of flooding or tight... Ill take tight over flooding.