Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Pair that with a KPT2 and a 1.8 ohm coil and it'll rock your socks off! It does me, anyway. :D

That's because with a fresh battery, you're vaping at almost 10 watts (not that there's anything wrong with that). :thumbup:

Edited by Rixter

iTaste mvp

Genuine KPT2

Clone KPT2

10 kanger coils

1 30ml Goodlifevapor "Zombie Blood"

All at Branson Vapor in Branson, Missouri. If you're ever on vacation in southern MO, stop in and talk to Charles or Jane.

Very knowledgable owner and staff. I'll definitely go back! Thank heavens I found a b&m within 30 miles from my house! They're open everyday (except Christmas) from 11am to 8pm.

iTaste mvp

Genuine KPT2

Clone KPT2

10 kanger coils

1 30ml Goodlifevapor "Zombie Blood"

All at Branson Vapor in Branson, Missouri. If you're ever on vacation in southern MO, stop in and talk to Charles or Jane.

Very knowledgable owner and staff. I'll definitely go back! Thank heavens I found a b&m within 30 miles from my house! They're open everyday (except Christmas) from 11am to 8pm.

Where is it that you live in Southern MO? In laws vacation all the time in Branson, another family member used live in Neosho and Joplin, and I have a butt ton of family in Jefferson City, the surrounding area, and all the way out west into KC.

Just ordered 5 more KPT 2 bases. I have lately developed a bad habit of having my Vamo sitting on my lap and forgetting that when I stand up and it hits the floor on its side. No damage to the Vamo but I keep bending the 510 connection where it wobbles when I screw it on and it sits off center when attached. Those things bend so easily almost makes me think they are made of lead lol.

Out of ALL of the juice that I have tried in the 9 months that I have been vaping, and I know I have tried 100 different flavors, I have found 2 that I could vape 24/7. When they are in my rotation I can't wait for it to come back around. And I just ordered:

100ML Dudeaccino

AND

100ML Amaretto Haze :animier:

OH, it's gonna be a LONG time before I run out of my favorites!!!!!

And got it pretty cheap because I used the code stevek and got 25% off

Just ordered 5 more KPT 2 bases. I have lately developed a bad habit of having my Vamo sitting on my lap and forgetting that when I stand up and it hits the floor on its side. No damage to the Vamo but I keep bending the 510 connection where it wobbles when I screw it on and it sits off center when attached. Those things bend so easily almost makes me think they are made of lead lol.

I've got one I dropped, can't see the damage, but when I use that base it gurgles and leaks out of the bottom a little. That's an tiny connection for the size tanks that sits on it.

Brass I think

Are you using the beauty ring? Trust me, it helps. My SO wants to make sure I use it to "reinforce the connection" so if it gets dropped, the 510 connection on the tank doesn't get sheared off inside the APV, but I've not had a problem with any of tips getting bent. I DID have a drip tip break off back when I still had my Zmax - the tip hit the desk when I dropped and sheared off, the Zmax and tank landed harmlessly in my chair.

Out of ALL of the juice that I have tried in the 9 months that I have been vaping, and I know I have tried 100 different flavors, I have found 2 that I could vape 24/7. When they are in my rotation I can't wait for it to come back around. And I just ordered:

100ML Dudeaccino

AND

100ML Amaretto Haze :animier:

OH, it's gonna be a LONG time before I run out of my favorites!!!!!

And got it pretty cheap because I used the code stevek and got 25% off

From what shop?

I don't use the ring on my Vamo but do on my spinners the small amount of time I use those but I never drop it since it's on a lanyard. If $1.50 bases are all I have hurt as many times as this thing has hit the floor I can live with that. This will be the 6th one I have had to replace since switching to KPT 2s.