Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just wanted to know to get it full potential. As of right now its good but I like Nambers Grimm Army better

The great thing is, it's yours and you get to enjoy it through all of it's stages of flavor. By the bottles end, you should know which stage you enjoy the most.

To me, it tastes like a Bahama Mama spot on.

Okay, Carter, so what does a Bahama Mama TASTE like? On the rare occasion I used to have a drink, it was usually either a mudslide or a strawberry daiquiri.

Vapordragon77 I did not know that juice would eventually sour like vinegar and Spydre I did not buy a laptop. Someone asked what I was using when I said I could not quote people and I said laptop. See how confusing it can get when you cant quote?

Vapordragon77 I did not know that juice would eventually sour like vinegar and Spydre I did not buy a laptop. Someone asked what I was using when I said I could not quote people and I said laptop. See how confusing it can get when you cant quote?

I can quote and I'm on a mobile.

Vapordragon77 I did not know that juice would eventually sour like vinegar and Spydre I did not buy a laptop. Someone asked what I was using when I said I could not quote people and I said laptop. See how confusing it can get when you cant quote?

Well, that's confusing. There's no quote button? Are you using tapatalk, maybe?

Ok so I have been on a spending spree since the fiancée let me off the leash. :D

I bought the following:

Nzonic v4 with a blue gem(sapphire I believe) with a brushed finish.

Ba Gua 14500 clone in SS polished

Mini DID clone in SS

No name RDA for $5

125 ml of EC Blends lemon berry cheesecake

5 pawns sampler pack (would have bought the castle long reserve but that wasn't available)

Aqua clone

Origin clone (anniversary present)

And last but not least

IGO W3 and an IGO S.

Lol! I think I'm set for a while.

Bought my 1st rba today and i deff think its gana turn me into a dripper! What an awsume taste and a bunch of vape to..

I bought the a6-s...dont no to much about it but i already took the wick out and maid my own.the cap didnt have a hole in it cause its pro tank style(air threw the 510 conection) so i drilled one out

I have some things ordered from fast teck and 2 rba's are in the order so now i realy cant wait to get it..plus the one i just got is small,ego sized..verry impresive though,cant wait for the biger ones!! :-)

Medic - :thumbup: ! I'm hoping I get a spending spree of my own later this month, but it depends on how much is left over after a computer is built. But I don't think I'll be buying equipment, but you never know. ;) Tonight I should be ordering some stuff, but other than coils, and maybe replacement attys (found a place that has a five pack of the kind I use for $8), not sure what all I'm getting.

Not to mention.... I just consulted my personal trainer and he totally ripped apart my supplement regime.... So now I have:

Profusion protien-x4 a day

Kreafusion- pre/post workout taken twice a day

Animal pax- a multi-vitamin pack that is once a day but there are like 14 pills in each pack.....

So yeah... I have been getting hosed in the gym lately lol!

No it's just the workout that I'm doing. I'm actually gaining muscle while using the stored fat on my body without cutting into my muscle development. Basically I'm tricking my body into thinking that it's getting more food without spiking my insulin and therefore creating more fat storage. I have been bulking for the better part of a month and now I'm entering a cut phase where it will show me what I have been working on this last month. Then from there I either bulk again or continue with the cut until I'm satisfied with the result and then go into a maintenance type lift. It's not easy gaining mass and burning fat at the same time. :)

There is a quote button but even if I press it, it just takes me to last post. I am very curious about juices becoming old and tasting like vinegar because with all of these holiday sales I have bought up a lot of juice and I did not think it could go bad.

Patricia I wouldn't really worry about it. If your buying huge quantities of it I would say make sure you get through your stash before spending more money on it. I think he was referring to the fact that if wine is not stored properly the cork dries out and allows are into the bottle and it creates a sediment and a vinegar type taste, not the actual eliquid. I have a bottle I have been working on steadily for the last 6 months and it's still the same flavor as when I started it.