Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Okay, so um, that green thing next to your magneto? That's, um much bigger than what the link says the IGO-L shows, and well, looks like a really TALL pack of analogs. Is that the box the thing comes in?

Okay, so um, that green thing next to your magneto? That's, um much bigger than what the link says the IGO-L shows, and well, looks like a really TALL pack of analogs. Is that the box the thing comes in?

Yeah...that's the box the IGO-L came in, along with a bag of spare parts, mesh, & wire. The Magneto is in its shortest form factor (18350) in the picture, so I guess as a point of reference, it makes the IGO-L box appear larger.

Edited by Rixter

Put in an order for two Sony US18650VTC4 2100mah 30A batteries from Illumination Supply. I will soon be able to experience true sub-ohm action. I currently don't even venture below 0.8ohm with the batteries I have.

Spydre, the Creme Brulee from Nicoticket is one of the best juices I have come across as far as Custard type vapes go. This will be my 3rd order for a 50ml bottle. I haven't tried any other versions, so can't really compare, but very few juices keep me coming back for reorder. It is a perfectly blended Brulee, right down to the burnt caramel notes.

Put in an order for two Sony US18650VTC4 2100mah 30A batteries from Illumination Supply. I will soon be able to experience true sub-ohm action. I currently don't even venture below 0.8ohm with the batteries I have.

Spydre, the Creme Brulee from Nicoticket is one of the best juices I have come across as far as Custard type vapes go. This will be my 3rd order for a 50ml bottle. I haven't tried any other versions, so can't really compare, but very few juices keep me coming back for reorder. It is a perfectly blended Brulee, right down to the burnt caramel notes.

See, that's what I don't like. First time I tried it, I thought I burned my wicks. Tried again, nope, the burned flavor stayed. Tried a different manufacturer, just didn't like it.

Be careful with that. There really isn't a need to go below where you are. I know you are aware of the dangers as you actually found a safe battery. Would just hate to see that you melted your face !

Why can't we quote anyone anymore? Anyway, 3Ru2ez is this custard you talking about sweet?

I was having issues with quoting last night on my mobile device as well.

Custard's Last Stand is a nice vanilla custard. Sweet and eggy. The Creme Brûlée is basically CLS, but with the added burnt caramel layer. If you are a fan of vanilla, custard, or dessert flavors then you would absolutely love CLS and CB.

http://www.nicoticket.com

Be careful with that. There really isn't a need to go below where you are. I know you are aware of the dangers as you actually found a safe battery. Would just hate to see that you melted your face !

Thank you for looking out bro. I just want to dip my toe in the waters. Don't think I will ever dive in. I just want to make sure I cover all bases before I venture down past 0.8ohm. I'm not looking to ever super sub-ohm.