Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Maybe get a pink tank for it

Yeah right, At 6'2" and 245 lbs I'm sure no one would give me a hard time with even with a pink tank face to face..And if you must know it's white because it was the last one my shop had in stock...get a life dude

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Just now, smacksy said:

Yeah right, At 6'2" and 245 lbs I'm sure no one would give me a hard time with even with a pink tank face to face..And if you must know it's white because it was the last one my shop had in stock...get a life dude

Just saying a pink tank would go good with that white mod

The beast looks good on it.

Did they change the battery door on that?  I have an older silver one and don't like the big sliding door.  But it's a good mod.  

Come to think, maybe it's the D2 I have.  I like that they're small and they fit the hand well.

The beast looks good on it.
Did they change the battery door on that?  I have an older silver one and don't like the big sliding door.  But it's a good mod.  
Come to think, maybe it's the D2 I have.  I like that they're small and they fit the hand well.

Yeah, they did change the batt door..other than that it's exactly like the D2 but now 80w..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

On 11/27/2016 at 2:25 PM, smacksy said:

On 11/27/2016 at 2:27 PM, cany said:

Just saying a pink tank would go good with that white mod

I don't know...I'm only 5'10",  weigh about 190 and walk around looking like I'm ticked off at the world most of the time (gotta maintain that mean cop image, ya know ;) ), yet nobody gives me a hard time about this...

1129161737a.jpg...

I also have a Twisted Messes v1 RDA with a pink airflow ring.  

5 minutes ago, smacksy said:

That dosent look girly or sissy pink at all.. lol

And neither does this, in my opinion...

1129161757.jpg

I originally bought the pink Fuchai and the pink airflow ring for the TM v1 for a "Vaping for Boobies" thing I was going to do during October (breast cancer awareness month), but life got in the way and I never had a chance to sit and shoot the video.  But for the record, I DO use these setups in public.  

And why does it have to be "girly" or "sissy" if it's pink? I take exception to that line of thought.   [emoji35]

I guess it's because only girls wore pink in my day..old school the way society has gone today..wearing pink for breast cancer support is cool..but I'm not a fan of pink anything for myself..just the way I was raised I reckon.