Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

From Triangle Vape, I just bought an Aspire CF 18650 mod ($23), a Kanger Subtank ($39), two Sony VTC4 2100mah 30A batteries ($9 each), and an EFest SODA 2 Bay Charger ($10). Total shipped = $94.29

I had planned to pre-order the 22mm Kanger Subtank Mini to go on the Aspire mod, but decided I just couldn't wait for it to be released. :wallbash:

Let us know how that Subtank works on the CF MOD, this fella is having problems with that setup. Too much power I think is cooking his cotton.

Went to look that up. This is for anyone that thinks Ripp Trippers is annoying.

**Warning, annoying and vulgar**

I don't think Rip is annoying.I think he's funny as hell.this guy is a total ****** bag... Mplough,go check out the vaping bogan.he makes me laugh my *** off.his opening greeting is the best.

Mplough,go check out the vaping bogan.he makes me laugh my *** off.his opening greeting is the best.

OMG! I counted the F word over 70 times in 50 seconds in one of his vids. laughing.gif

I got the M65 last night and the Atlantis the day before. All I can say is , I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew the sub ohm would produce more of a cloud which I told myself that I am not into, but it is kinda cool to blow huge clouds. The flavor level has increased for me, so for me it is a win win. The only thing I need now is the larger tank for the Atlantis, cuz the one on the standard Atlantis just isn't big enough. I love how small the M65 is, I didn't realize it would be so small. I used the EFEST, 18650, 2500 MAH, 35A, and they seem to be doing well with this device. If I use a 2 amp wall charger it will charge the batteries in less than an hour. With those speeds there is no need to remove the batteries and use my XTAR charger. Nevermind all those that are whining about the screws on the bottom. Took me 3 min to install the batteries from start to finish, no big deal. It seems to be reading the ohm's of the tank much more accurate than my VTR. The VTR will now be collecting dust, and it is now my back up. I want to order the subtank mini and the new one from Smok. I will report back with a short review after they arrive. Thumbs up from me for the M65!!!!!!

I got the M65 last night and the Atlantis the day before. All I can say is , I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew the sub ohm would produce more of a cloud which I told myself that I am not into, but it is kinda cool to blow huge clouds. The flavor level has increased for me, so for me it is a win win. The only thing I need now is the larger tank for the Atlantis, cuz the one on the standard Atlantis just isn't big enough. I love how small the M65 is, I didn't realize it would be so small. I used the EFEST, 18650, 2500 MAH, 35A, and they seem to be doing well with this device. If I use a 2 amp wall charger it will charge the batteries in less than an hour. With those speeds there is no need to remove the batteries and use my XTAR charger. Nevermind all those that are whining about the screws on the bottom. Took me 3 min to install the batteries from start to finish, no big deal. It seems to be reading the ohm's of the tank much more accurate than my VTR. The VTR will now be collecting dust, and it is now my back up. I want to order the subtank mini and the new one from Smok. I will report back with a short review after they arrive. Thumbs up from me for the M65!!!!!!

Are you sure a 2 amp wall charger is safer than using your XTAR?

Are you sure a 2 amp wall charger is safer than using your XTAR?

61463e5c-8fb1-4dbb-acdf-f2bac63c5779.jpg

I wondered the same thing, but the USB input shows 5V 1A-2A. As long as your battery can handle 2A charging (The Sony VTC4 can handle 4A continuous charging), you're good to go.

Edited by Rixter