Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I have only experienced one juice out of all that I have tried that changed for the worse after 6 months. And it wasnt that it was horrible or foul. It just lost its initial flavor.

I thhink 2 years is a bit of a stretch but 6 months to a year should be expected as long as you don't let it suffer extreme changes in temp

There is a quote button but even if I press it, it just takes me to last post. I am very curious about juices becoming old and tasting like vinegar because with all of these holiday sales I have bought up a lot of juice and I did not think it could go bad.

Don't worry about it

According to Dow about Propylene Glycol USP/EP:

"Storage & Handling

PG USP/EP has a shelf life of two years when stored below 40°C (104°F) in closed

containers away from sources of UV light."

Have not been able to find anything on the storage life of VG but I do know it used also as a preservative and I assuming a shelf life the same as PG.

Okay, today was PAYDAY

Bought in person:

12 ml Boba's Bounty! At a bit of an inflated price

1 drip tip o ring for the drip tip of the KPT2 that smells like Pluid

1 5 pack of Kanger coils, 2.5 ohms.

A drip tip at one store. Didn't like the way it felt in my mouth, so I got another drip tip at a different store that gives more area for my lip before flaring out into the bell.

New library card

Groceries

ONLINE:

From Vapor Beast, Cool Beans for the other half, and Kick Ash tobacco for me.

All the necessary OTHER o rings for KPT2 tank, as well as 2 packs of coils

Um, thee more dripping attys, and two more drip tips (dropped my tank in the middle of the night, it landed on top of the drip tip, shearing it off IN the KPT and I had to pry it out this morning.

EDIT: Wow, I just realized in all three of my mini pro tank originals......they are all pretty much the same darned color. I should have thought about that more before dropping the BB into a mini pro tank.

Edited by spydre

Just ordered three different styles of steel pipe drip tips from Madvapes. They're around 2.5" each, which will be great for direct dripping. :)

http://www.madvapes.com/steel-pipe-drip-tips.html?utm_campaign=Email%20Newsletter%2012%2F13&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Email

Oh, those look nice. Which three did you get? If I hadn't already purchased four drip tips, I'd be all over those, lol.

Oh, those look nice. Which three did you get? If I hadn't already purchased four drip tips, I'd be all over those, lol.

B, C and E. What I'm looking for are long drip tips with smaller mouth pieces, I don't want to feel like I'm smoking a big cigar. Lol. There are super long ones, but those are a bit more than what I'm looking for -- I think. :D

Let me know how those turn out? If I start replacing my evods with mini KPT2s or mini Davides, I'll need different drip tips to tell them apart, and while I like the looks of the belled drip tips, if the flaring is too close to where you would put your lips - or even worse, if it's bumped out there - I don't find it comfortable. Which is why I ended up purchasing two drip tips yesterday. I should have compared the first one to the one that broke, but I didn't think it would make that much of a difference. It did.

Just ordered a KPT2, 5 extra heads for it, 28g and 30g kanthal and some 500x500 as mesh.

I'm gonna try my hand at building coils for the KPT2 first and work my way up from there. I'm still on the lookout for a kayfun lite and a good starter mech mod to play with if y'all have any suggestions

Just ordered a KPT2, 5 extra heads for it, 28g and 30g kanthal and some 500x500 as mesh.

I'm gonna try my hand at building coils for the KPT2 first and work my way up from there. I'm still on the lookout for a kayfun lite and a good starter mech mod to play with if y'all have any suggestions

Is the Mesh for the KPT 2? If so that is really not the best thing to use on the KPT 2s for wicking. You need to use Silica or Cotton.

As far as the Mech MOD a good starter would be a Smoktech Magneto.

Is the Mesh for the KPT 2? If so that is really not the best thing to use on the KPT 2s for wicking. You need to use Silica or Cotton.

I the mesh is for the KPT2 but it will be used in conjunction with cotton. I watched a coil build by riptrippers on YouTube and it seemed to work well.