Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Vape mail started arriving today. Got my mods and Igo-W in the mail today, and my batteries should arrive tomorrow.

Also in transit is a Nitecore I4 charger & 100 ft. of 30 AWG A-1 Kanthal from Amazon, and 25 ft. of 2mm silica wick from FleaBay.

More to come thanks to a crap-ton of overtime!!! Stay tuned fellow vapers...

I got a new pack of clearomizers and a new battery for my cig, this time I got purple. It's super pretty and bright! And I got the new NiQuid flavor, Pom Beach. I assume it's supposed to be pomagranate and like a screwdriver flavor? Whatever it is it's delicious! Might be a new all day vape for me.

Oh and I made a hobby box/shelfy thingy for my vapor stuff. I used maple and alder in various colors, I haven't stained it yet. Might just use linseed. I was going for that "crazy quilt" sort of look.

Edited by Hellecat

I got a new pack of clearomizers and a new battery for my cig, this time I got purple. It's super pretty and bright! And I got the new NiQuid flavor, Pom Beach. I assume it's supposed to be pomagranate and like a screwdriver flavor? Whatever it is it's delicious! Might be a new all day vape for me.

Oh and I made a hobby box/shelfy thingy for my vapor stuff. I used maple and alder in various colors, I haven't stained it yet. Might just use linseed. I was going for that "crazy quilt" sort of look.

Pics please!

gallery_15088_188_11000.jpg

This could be the beginning of Rixter's Used Mod Emporium. :thumbup:

Holy smokes, Rixter! I'm like, seriously drooling right now. Hubby winces at how many tanks I have right now (1 Davide, 6 PT 2's, and 4 Evods). He'd drop a brick if I had a mod for every tank!

Now, is that ALL your mods, or do you keep another or some others off to the side for sampling stuff?

I'm hoping to have at least two Evods left over for sampling stuff once I get my "usual stuff" - most of the stuff I'll vape in a week - in tanks (or even rotating tanks.....). That is, once I decide on everything. I wanted to start trying some other stuff, but some of this stuff is sooo good I want to keep it, (and yet, right now, with all the flavors I have, minus the three samples I got from Aqua, there are times I STILL can't decide on what to vape, nothing's hitting the right note with me - usually after I've eaten something flavor altering, or sometimes after I've just gotten up, or a LOT of times after brushing my teeth, or when I'm having panic attacks). THAT's why I'm still looking and sampling, lol.

I ordered a few new toys, I'm lazy so I'm just gonna paste a portion of the email here.....

== Items ordered ==

#1. SKU 1439502 - Aluminum Drip Tip for 510 / ViVi Nova / DCT

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1439502

#2. SKU 1324901 - DCT Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Dual Heating Core Atomizer (Large)

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1324901

#3. SKU 1363900 - DCT Pre-Punched Tank Cartomizer (Flanged)

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1363900

Now, is that ALL your mods, or do you keep another or some others off to the side for sampling stuff?

Sadly, no...there are others around the house, but the ones pictured are the ones that get used regularly. In my defense, I can tell you that I've been pretty thrifty with my purchases...I've seen hybrids that cost as much as half of my entire collection.

Just bought some more French Vanilla Tobacco and Milk Chocolate, this time in 16 mg tobacco, which will line up with almost everything I'm vaping now except the 618 (and today has been a mainly 618 day once I finished my chocolate banana). Day's not over yet, I may still buy from Vape Dudes.

I ordered a few new toys, I'm lazy so I'm just gonna paste a portion of the email here.....

== Items ordered ==

#1. SKU 1439502 - Aluminum Drip Tip for 510 / ViVi Nova / DCT

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1439502

#2. SKU 1324901 - DCT Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Dual Heating Core Atomizer (Large)

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1324901

#3. SKU 1363900 - DCT Pre-Punched Tank Cartomizer (Flanged)

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1363900

That is a really cool idea. a lot of times I have wanted to show off my new goodies but did not have a phone that takes pictures. So I am going to try to do it like you did. I just made this order. I have not received it yet.

Shipment Total $25.80
Working...

Also this:

Shipping Upgrades $0.45
Shipping Upgrades $0.45

I know, my stuff is not big MODS yet but I guess I'm kinda like Carters wife, I like the petite pretty stuff. Don't get me wrong Rixter, I do admire you. Your layout is beautiful and one day I may get there. But it will have to be one piece at a time. Isn't there a country song about a car that goes like that? Any who, I am now waiting on the mailman but since tomorrow is a holiday it will be at least Tuesday before I will get it. I have 4 daughters that are gonna want those and they may just be getting them for Christmas. E-Cigs is what they are all requesting. They are 20 to 35 and my son, 33 wants one to. So I figure I'm gonna set them each up with an e-cig they will like so they will be proud to pull them out in front of their friends, some juice of their liking, a charger and a case. For all 5 of my kids to quit smoking and start vaping would be the best Christmas present I could ask for. :yes

Don't get me wrong Rixter, I do admire you. Your layout is beautiful and one day I may get there. But it will have to be one piece at a time.

Patricia, I've been at this for a year and a half, and I started out just like you...one piece at a time. First it was the e-cigs, then the eGos, then the big battery mods. Almost all of the mods you see in my pics never leave my desk, and I paid a fraction of the cost of high-end mods for most of them, but it is nice to have a different mod for each juice I like. One day I'll cut things down to a couple of really nice hybrids and something to take to work with me, and sell the rest (sure I will ;)).

Edited by Rixter

Patricia my wife won't even use the Spinners because they are too big. She has 4 650mah girly knockoff rhinestone covered batteries and they are all she uses. I offered to buy her whatever mod she wanted and she said no lol

Sounds like somebody is, what we call in the south, spoiled. Do you have any brothers? LOL

Rixter is lying! I have no doubt he'll get some quality hybrids, but sell things! Hah the nerve! :D

Yeah...you're probably right. I still have my first e-cig kit (with the original pre-filled RN-4081 cartos), a NicoTek Metro. lol

Edited by Rixter

I know, my stuff is not big MODS yet but I guess I'm kinda like Carters wife, I like the petite pretty stuff. Don't get me wrong Rixter, I do admire you. Your layout is beautiful and one day I may get there. But it will have to be one piece at a time. Isn't there a country song about a car that goes like that? Any who, I am now waiting on the mailman but since tomorrow is a holiday it will be at least Tuesday before I will get it. I have 4 daughters that are gonna want those and they may just be getting them for Christmas. E-Cigs is what they are all requesting. They are 20 to 35 and my son, 33 wants one to. So I figure I'm gonna set them each up with an e-cig they will like so they will be proud to pull them out in front of their friends, some juice of their liking, a charger and a case. For all 5 of my kids to quit smoking and start vaping would be the best Christmas present I could ask for. :yes

I like your whole pink and blue set up thing! I can't definitely see you like the "pretty stuff" as you put it.

Grats on getting your kids wanting to go to e-cigs. But you may want to slyly ask them if they can wait until Christmas? And while neither of my kids smokes, I can understand that's the best present you could ask for. When my sister (albeit temporarily) quit smoking for six months back when I was, um, 16 (?), my grandmother gave her $500 - there were reasons why my sister hung on to not smoking for that long by the skin of her teeth, because she knew that money would come if she lasted that long. If she would have lasted a year, there would have been a $1000 check for her, but she couldn't do it.

My brother didn't need an incentive to quit smoking other than my mother's major health scares thirteen years ago that she managed to quit smoking in the midst of. I think he used the patch.

When I talked to my mom in July about this, we were pretty sure we could get the starter kit stuff cheaper online, but we needed someone to talk us through it, the whole process, and we wanted to be able to sample flavors (and it took me a good three tries on each non-menthol sample before I settled on 618 at the time). And THAT was more expensive. Mom made no secret about that fact that she wanted us to quit smoking, so I took a chance, and she agreed to reimburse us the money for both of us to get our own starter kits (yay!) and didn't even blink when instead of the single starter kit price, we ended up getting the double starter kit (2 batteries instead of one) since we didn't want to go to bed (when we are generally up for close to an hour before bed, and when I get up in the middle of night, and want nic when I get up), so the price doubled.

I'm opposite, I've been wheeling and dealing the stuff I don't use anymore to get the hardware I want to use.

I'm sure if at some point in time, I end up getting another APV, or even a spinner or something as a back up, I'll pass my starter kit on down to either my almost aunt or my sister and get them started.

I'm sure if at some point in time, I end up getting another APV, or even a spinner or something as a back up, I'll pass my starter kit on down to either my almost aunt or my sister and get them started.
I'm stuck on the ego T battery. I gave away my twist after I dropped the ohms in the Coils I am using. Bam, there was all the vapor I wanted. I'm sure I'll get back to vv eventually, as I intend to invest in a drip atty and learn to build my own coils etc... Edited by wizard46304