Hello all I'm new to the forum!

michellesully72

Hello all I'm new to the forum. Stopped smoking about 19 days ago and started vaping!! Already looking into building coils for my steamcrave aromamizer rdta. I have tried two builds both with nice clouds no flavor.. I'm using it on my smok alien 220 I like to do around 50 watts. Any good coil builds for flavor? I have 24g kanthal wire. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks and vape on!

Sent from my XT1585 using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Welcome to VT!  Can't help much with the Aromanizer except to say I've heard good things about them.  Congratulations per jumping right it in.  I'm sure you will find a lot of help here.  Pretty laid back and moves kinda slow but a lot of sharp folks here. 

Welcome to VT
It took me about 2 years of not smoking for me to get my taste buds back. It varies with different people.

Wow, it's just been a bit over 7 months for me and that's the first thing I noticed.
Everything just seems to test better to me.

Sent from a galaxy far far away

Welcome to VT!  

I have an Alien.  It's a decent little mod.  Good battery life.  Does what it claims it will.  Decent temp control.  Not as good TC as Yihi or DNA but decent.  No hang over on attys 25mm and under.  Simple menu system.  Most things can be done just clicking the fire bar.  Pretty crappy paint job though.  I have touch up paint on order.  I've had it for three or four months with no problems to report.