What do I do now??

Oh, Smacksy tends to disappear from time to time as well when he gets disgusted with us "hicks" who can't offer him anything knowledge-wise, but then he always comes back for a bit before disappearing again. We must have some redeeming value.   [emoji3] 

You do :)...You guys are not 'hicks' either, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Good to know.   [emoji4] 

Not meaning to derail this thread but why can't I edit my posts on VT?
Have no problem editing posts on the other forms I disappear to from time to time and I was just wondering why can't I edit a post here...thx

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, smacksy said:

Not meaning to derail this thread but why can't I edit my posts on VT?
Have no problem editing posts on the other forms I disappear to from time to time and I was just wondering why can't I edit a post here...thx

Members can edit their own posts within a certain time limit (I don't recall the exact amount of minutes, but it's fairly short). After that,  you're stuck with what you originally posted unless you contact the mod of that area or an admin to make the changes for you.

The reason most people vape more than when they smoked is because a ciggy only lasted a few minutes. You can continue to vape a long time depending on the tank capacity, and battery life, that's why you vape more, its because you can, and it tastes better.

That's how I see it, but everybody is different some people might not vape more, but I do

Top ten things I do when I'm bored...

that is, after I'm done puttin another car up on blocks on my front lawn...:)

1) thru 9) - play my guitar

10) listen to music - like really listen, not just have it on in the background

Seriously, though 

why not learn an instrument?

cook a new recipe?

read a good book?

clean out the garage? - uh, never mind that one

grow some herbs?

build some stained glass?

learn to draw?

go golfing, or fishing, or hiking?

You know, @Bebop, that's something I haven't done in a long time -- really listen to music. I should make time to lose myself in a good pair of headphones and a few hours of bliss. While I'm at it, I really should start playing my guitar again but it's in need of new strings.

I'm afraid to walk into the Guitar Center.

Thanks for the reminder about the music, though.  :)

I haven't done anything but vape for two months. It's starting to become an issue. Today, I have to listen to music. There's three songs I need to learn. My band mates are getting perturbed with my procrastination.

Hope I get over this before spring. I would miss cooking out.

Sent from my iPad using The Vapor Talk mobile app

You know, [mention=23222]Bebop[/mention], that's something I haven't done in a long time -- really listen to music. I should make time to lose myself in a good pair of headphones and a few hours of bliss. While I'm at it, I really should start playing my guitar again but it's in need of new strings.
I'm afraid to walk into the Guitar Center.
Thanks for the reminder about the music, though.  [emoji4]

Ahhh, music,
That's something I really enjoy too..
I recently got a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones that let me listen to SiriusXM via Bluetooth from this phone...and just installed a Alpine deck with a powered subwoofer in my truck using SiriusXM..Its great I can listen to the same commercial free channel here in CA clean across the country via satellite radio..
Forgot, until I read your post, how much I enjoy music every single day.. [emoji4]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The reason most people vape more than when they smoked is because a ciggy only lasted a few minutes. You can continue to vape a long time depending on the tank capacity, and battery life, that's why you vape more, its because you can, and it tastes better.
That's how I see it, but everybody is different some people might not vape more, but I do

I just bought a 30 ml on Thursday night I am now out of it. Yeah at this point I am really considering making my own I just know its going to be hard for me to make anything as well as what I have been vaping.

Sent from my SC-1010JBBT using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Top ten things I do when I'm bored...
that is, after I'm done puttin another car up on blocks on my front lawn...[emoji4]

1) thru 9) - play my guitar
10) listen to music - like really listen, not just have it on in the background

Seriously, though 
why not learn an instrument?
cook a new recipe?
read a good book?
clean out the garage? - uh, never mind that one
grow some herbs?
build some stained glass?
learn to draw?
go golfing, or fishing, or hiking?

I love music but for some reason my ear buds keep coming up missing (darn kids).
As of now I think walking is going to be my hobby. My driveway is a half of a mile long so why not take advantage of that?

I love music but for some reason my ear buds keep coming up missing (darn kids).

As of now I think walking is going to be my hobby. My driveway is a half of a mile long so why not take advantage of that?

lol

I suggest getting a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones for the walk down your driveway.

Bluetooth and background noise cancellation make these the best headphones I've ever used..0e338d6d229bfd8d15e85ef093947448.jpg

A bit pricy but worth every cent.. [emoji4]

I like Siriusxm too but I find subscribing to a couple of streaming services are cheaper and more useful to me.  I set up all my own playlists to suit my moods and find that just about nearly every thing you could want is findable, from comedy to classical and everything in between including podcasts.  I'm in heaven.  I have my mobile or iPad Bluetooth to my car, headphones, powered monitors and it's fantastic.  Kids today don't have any idea how fantastic they got it!  

I've been following this thread with interest, just to kind of get an idea of what people suggested.

Vaping, while originally started to get me off the analogs, has become yet another hobby for me.  I already had plenty of hobbies, though.  From guns to scale model building to running a website for a model club I belong to to guitars.  The only difference between the things I do now and the things I did when I smoked is the fact that instead of having an ashtray sitting next to me on my main workbench or my mobile workbench, I have a mod (or 2...or 3) sitting next to me.

The hardest part for me when I first quit was avoiding those things I normally associated with smoking.  Things like drinking, bars, friends who still smoke, etc.  I really didn't find myself getting bored because I wasn't smoking anymore, I just kept living life as I already did with only those few exceptions.  So you may not need a new hobby, you may only need to keep doing what you did prior to quitting with the exception of avoiding those triggers.

2 hours ago, FXRich said:

You could get a motorcycle, its a lot of fun, and hard to vape when going down the road at 60, I know I tried it a couple of times. Now I just wait until I stop for something.

Try getting a couple drags in at a stop light with a fullface helmet on, lol. Same results, best to wait for a gas stop.

4 hours ago, smacksy said:

lol

I suggest getting a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones for the walk down your driveway.

Bluetooth and background noise cancellation make these the best headphones I've ever used..0e338d6d229bfd8d15e85ef093947448.jpg

A bit pricy but worth every cent.. emoji4.png

Is that a BLU E-CIG??

4 hours ago, DWrainbowvaper36 said:

I just bought a 30 ml on Thursday night I am now out of it. Yeah at this point I am really considering making my own I just know its going to be hard for me to make anything as well as what I have been vaping.

If you do decide to make your own, your first investment before anything else will be a large lock box to keep your kids from getting into your supplies, especially the nicotine.

If you do decide to make your own, your first investment before anything else will be a large lock box to keep your kids from getting into your supplies, especially the nicotine.

My kids are old enough to know not to touch anything in my room. My boyfriend already has nicotine, VG, PG, and sweetener but mostly cause he was getting ejuice on eBay in a 0 mg. I have just been spoiled on premium juice. I don't like his organic nicotine it doesn't have that satisfying kick I like.

35 minutes ago, DWrainbowvaper36 said:

My kids are old enough to know not to touch anything in my room. My boyfriend already has nicotine, VG, PG, and sweetener but mostly cause he was getting ejuice on eBay in a 0 mg. I have just been spoiled on premium juice. I don't like his organic nicotine it doesn't have that satisfying kick I like.

Didn't know they had organic nicotine, most of the nicotine used is produced in India because the regs make it too expensive to make here.

Nicotine comes from the tobacco plant, and other plants, it is extracted by a chemical process.

Reminds me of the time I saw a add that said they used organic wool in their product, wool is not grown it comes from sheep. 

Didn't know they had organic nicotine, most of the nicotine used is produced in India because the regs make it too expensive to make here.
Nicotine comes from the tobacco plant, and other plants, it is extracted by a chemical process.
Reminds me of the time I saw a add that said they used organic wool in their product, wool is not grown it comes from sheep. 

That is exactly what I was thinking when he told me that....lol. I say he just got screwed cause he will add and add and I swear there is no change.