Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Walt

The deed has been done!

Recommended Posts

Too late now.  The levy has broken.  Pandora's box is wide open.  The voices are strong " back-ups, back-ups, back-ups".  Electricity and chemicals!  What a wonderful playground!  Just finished a build on a Mutation xS.  Blahahahahaha.  Thick clouds, mega flavor, and all at .6Ω. 

beaker-innovation.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost count on how many flavors I have, yesterday I ordered some flavors I was getting low on, and I had to add 2 more flavors that I don't have, peanut butter, and bubblegum.

Why I ordered bubblegum I have no idea, but didn't have any so I got some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, FXRich said:

I lost count on how many flavors I have, yesterday I ordered some flavors I was getting low on, and I had to add 2 more flavors that I don't have, peanut butter, and bubblegum.

Why I ordered bubblegum I have no idea, but didn't have any so I got some.

I don't know what I'd do without peanut butter and bubblegum flavors... you can't make a decent PB cup or milkshake flavor without it, lol...  and PB Banana cream... YUM!  My fiance's ADV is Juicy bubblegum (TFA) mixed with Cinnamon ACL (TFA)... it's like chewing a piece of Big Red and a piece of Juicy Fruit at the same time... and quite good :)  Regular bubblegum is good by itself, or mixed with fruit  or mint flavors (watermelon, strawberry, spearmint, etc) for a different taste, and the gum becomes a great after-flavor on the exhale...

I've no idea on how many flavors I have in 30ml or smaller size (probably 100?)... but I can say I have a little over 3 dozen flavors I use most often, in 4oz sizes :D 

Edited by Earthling789

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since The VT Store doesn't sell flavors yet .... (wink wink)

I don't feel bad letting you all DYIers know I just got an email from Heatland saying they're having a flavor sale use code FA10 in the cart for the discount.

I just stocked up from Wizard Labs a couple of weeks ago so I'm not shopping but I thought I'd pass it along

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

I've no idea on how many flavors I have in 30ml or smaller size (probably 100?)... but I can say I have a little over 3 dozen flavors I use most often, in 4oz sizes

When I first started making juice I ordered 30ml bottles, didn't take long to figure out I needed to order 4oz bottles. Some flavors like butterscotch, strawberry, vanilla custard, and some other flavors I order in 8oz bottles. I reuse flavor bottles to make juices. I rarely make 30ml batches anymore mostly just for trial batches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, FXRich said:

When I first started making juice I ordered 30ml bottles, didn't take long to figure out I needed to order 4oz bottles. Some flavors like butterscotch, strawberry, vanilla custard, and some other flavors I order in 8oz bottles. I reuse flavor bottles to make juices. I rarely make 30ml batches anymore mostly just for trial batches.

I do the same thing with flavors I like a lot buy the bigger bottels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FXRich said:

I reuse flavor bottles to make juices. I rarely make 30ml batches anymore mostly just for trial batches.

Yep, I re-use them for my mixes too... :)  I don't have many flavors in 8oz bottles, but those that I use the most... I really should start stocking them in liters, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing to consider when making juice is the use of distilled water. I use distilled water in some of my juices that are coil killers, and it helps a lot, about a year or so ago I tried some flavors that were water/alcohol based, and got a lot of spitback. I blamed it on the water, and as usual was wrong, the alcohol probably caused the spitback since the flavoring had 45% alcohol.

Lately I have been using 10% distilled water in my coil killing juices with no spitback, and the coils last longer.

I normally make 30PG/70VG juice with 20% flavoring, and 10% PG, the flavoring being PG brings the ratio up to 30% PG. Now I substitute water for the 10% PG. The water thins the juice more than PG, and water vaporizes at a lower temp than PG so it makes for a lower vape temp, and makes less throat hit.

I don't recommend city tap water because it has chemicals in it, our water comes from a well but don't know what is in it so I get distilled water which is really cheap, less than $1 per gal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FXRich said:

I normally make 30PG/70VG juice with 20% flavoring, and 10% PG, the flavoring being PG brings the ratio up to 30% PG. Now I substitute water for the 10% PG. The water thins the juice more than PG, and water vaporizes at a lower temp than PG so it makes for a lower vape temp, and makes less throat hit.

 

That totally confuses me lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cany said:

That totally confuses me lol

What I'm trying to say in the end I get a juice that is 20%PG/70%VG/10%water, but not always because I don't always use 20% flavor. When I mix my coffee juice I only use 8% coffee and end up with 8%PG/10%water/82%VG, which makes it about the same thickness as 30PG/70VG.

Sometimes I'm not very good at explaining things, hope I didn't confuse you more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FXRich said:

What I'm trying to say in the end I get a juice that is 20%PG/70%VG/10%water, but not always because I don't always use 20% flavor. When I mix my coffee juice I only use 8% coffee and end up with 8%PG/10%water/82%VG, which makes it about the same thickness as 30PG/70VG.

Sometimes I'm not very good at explaining things, hope I didn't confuse you more.

Its not you Its me I not the brightest bulb in the circuit lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cany said:

Its not you Its me I not the brightest bulb in the circuit lol

Most of us here started smoking when young, so none of us are the brightest bulb in the circuit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FXRich said:

Most of us here started smoking when young, so none of us are the brightest bulb in the circuit.

Lol Im the really dim one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like we are competing for the dimmest bulb.  I just finished my first batch of, well, purple e-foam.  My wife picked out a KitchenAid hand mixer for me.  This thing looks like a light saber.  Massive  heavy beast.  She knows I like solid tools.  It stirred it alright.  I hope someday it settles back down to juice. 

kitchen.gif

Sorry, love these things.  Crack me up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Walt said:

It looks like we are competing for the dimmest bulb.  I just finished my first batch of, well, purple e-foam.  My wife picked out a KitchenAid hand mixer for me.  This thing looks like a light saber.  Massive  heavy beast.  She knows I like solid tools.  It stirred it alright.  I hope someday it settles back down to juice. 

kitchen.gif

Sorry, love these things.  Crack me up.

Lol did it make a mess?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we talking one of those hand held frappe machines? Lol.   I wish I was there for that!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cany  I guess that depends on what you call a mess.  The thing came with a big beaker, so it didn't splatter all over the room, but I'm not sure what to do with the purple foam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have one of those too!  They're awesome. I'm often walking around the house looking for things to frappe! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't you say you had a sonic cleaner, they work great for mixing juice, just fill the cleaner with water set your bottle of juice in and turn it on. don't put the label on until after its been sonic mixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...