The deed has been done!

Walt

3 minutes ago, Walt said:

@cany  I guess that depends on what you call a mess.  The thing came with a big beaker, so it didn't splatter all over the room, but I'm not sure what to do with the purple foam. 

Hey, if it wicks, vape it!

give it a day to settle out....

Just now, Bebop said:

I have one of those too!  They're awesome. I'm often walking around the house looking for things to frappe! 

That's hilarious!  I think I'll go buy a pint of ice cream.

3 minutes ago, FXRich said:

Didn't you say you had a sonic cleaner, they work great for mixing juice, just fill the cleaner with water set your bottle of juice in and turn it on. don't put the label on until after its been sonic mixed.

Oh.  I'll try that next time.  I saw on YouTube where it could be used to "speed steep" but I didn't think about using it for mixing, obviously.  Daaaaa

Just now, Walt said:

Oh.  I'll try that next time.  I saw on YouTube where it could be used to "speed steep" but I didn't think about using it for mixing, obviously.  Daaaaa

Steep and mix at the same time. The cleaner I have has a timer that only goes to 8 minutes, 2 cycles usually is enough.

Kind of interesting watching the bubbles form and rise to the top.

9 minutes ago, Adversarious1 said:

Geez @Walt...are you mixing 5 gallons at a time?

Lol,  I did see PG and VG on line in five gallon buckets, lol.  The minimum batch with that thing is about 60ml.  The blades are recessed and the mixing head is about 64mm in diameter. 

Update!  It turned into e-juice!  It's pretty darn good!  Right off the coils of a Mutation xS.  Heck, I would buy that stuff.  Holy Moly, my vapin budget just took a turn for the better for sure. 

Do a little dance

Make a little juice

Get down tonight!  Get down tonight! 

3 hours ago, Walt said:

Update!  It turned into e-juice!  It's pretty darn good!  Right off the coils of a Mutation xS.  Heck, I would buy that stuff.  Holy Moly, my vapin budget just took a turn for the better for sure. 

Do a little dance

Make a little juice

Get down tonight!  Get down tonight! 

Enjoy!

I have really enjoyed making my own juice.  I don't make many flavors, but my main flavor has 23 different fruits, and creams in it.  I do change it up a bit by adding a bit more or less of some flavors to emphasize other flavors.

I don't ever worry if I have enough juice on hand, I can just go mix some up when I need it.  I also make flavor concentrates out of my flavors.  Basically I just add all of the flavors in the proper amounts so that it equals 120ml of pure flavors.  So I just have to add VG and Nic base.  It takes like 3 minutes to make up 100 ml.

7 minutes ago, jasonculp said:

Basically I just add all of the flavors in the proper amounts so that it equals 120ml of pure flavors.  So I just have to add VG and Nic base.  It takes like 3 minutes to make up 100 ml.

I love this forum!!!!   Great idea!  Like soup concentrate, just add water and boil!  This vapin thing is da-bomb for sure.  I'm really diggin makin my own juice and coils.  Kinda like new millennium back to roots!  The only thing I could complain about but will be honest and won't is that there is always something else to get.  Actually I think that's the mark of a good hobby.  Next up:  Some glass beakers per Edna's science supply store along with some 6mm small end funnels.  I might make a stand to hang the mixer from so it can drain back into a beaker.  Don't want to loose a drop of that precious juice!!  Then of course a lab coat, hair net, and little blue shoe covers so I can terrify the neighbors this summer making juice on the deck along with some Souse Vide steak and horseradish cream (another great use for the mixer).  Life is good!

42 minutes ago, Walt said:

I love this forum!!!!   Great idea!  Like soup concentrate, just add water and boil!  This vapin thing is da-bomb for sure.  I'm really diggin makin my own juice and coils.  Kinda like new millennium back to roots!  The only thing I could complain about but will be honest and won't is that there is always something else to get.  Actually I think that's the mark of a good hobby.  Next up:  Some glass beakers per Edna's science supply store along with some 6mm small end funnels.  I might make a stand to hang the mixer from so it can drain back into a beaker.  Don't want to loose a drop of that precious juice!!  Then of course a lab coat, hair net, and little blue shoe covers so I can terrify the neighbors this summer making juice on the deck along with some Souse Vide steak and horseradish cream (another great use for the mixer).  Life is good!

Don't know if you have a dog, but if you do, you can rename him Egor, and really give your neighbors something to think about.

Do you grow your own horseradish? I planted some a few years back, and it grows like a weed, can't kill it.

@FXRich   No dog but a cat the size of one.  Norwegian forest cat.  That would be a hoot.  I had no idea horseradish would grow that well.  Will definitely try it this spring.  Love the stuff. 

5 minutes ago, Walt said:

@FXRich   No dog but a cat the size of one.  Norwegian forest cat.  That would be a hoot.  I had no idea horseradish would grow that well.  Will definitely try it this spring.  Love the stuff. 

Horseradish is a root, so it grows just like taters. Don't even have to replant every year, unless you manage to pull all of it up. When we need some horseradish we just go out back pull one up, and make fresh horseradish.