Nobody cares

DWrainbowvaper36

[emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] After 20 years of smoking I have finally done it. I don't crave them at all and the smell kills me. I used to think ppl were just being big babies when complaining about the smell. Well I guess I'm the baby now. Its so bad some days I think I am not attracted to my honey cause it stinks so much. Lucky for me I keep in mind I just have to adjust. Then I am the only one so my friends and family don't care to hear about my "Vape stuff". I try to talk to my honey cause he smokes and vapes but he could care less. So if anyone wants to just talk about vaping and make a new friend I am easy to talk to.

Sent from my SC-1010JBBT using The Vapor Talk mobile app

You're among a good sized group of folks here who get it.  I'm only six weeks analog free and I have had the same experience.  This is a very personal decision and a very personal battle with analogs.  I know I can't expect those around me to share my enthusiasm having not traveled the same road.  I do find others however that do as I continue to vape.  You're circle of relationships will broaden and will include those who will share the vaping experience with you.  Congratulations, bye they way on your progress!

Welcome to Vapor Talk!

I totally understand no one caring about our hobby.  I try to talk to coworkers about my mods, making juice, etc.  They get a glazed, bored look on their face...lol

I have quite a few setups, but for day to day use, I am stuck on Kanger NEBOX.  They are very temperamental, and not for most.  They work super for me because they hold 10ml of juice, and at 25 watts they run all day on a battery.

Congratulations, and Good luck!

I wanted the kanger nebox cause they had girly colors but I let my honey talk me into the cuboid. I love the cuboid and end up going back to it often cause it seems to have more power and less settings to have to fight with than the alien. I just don't like that it is so heavy.

6 minutes ago, DWrainbowvaper36 said:

So what is you guys set up? I went a little crazy so so far I have the alien kit in black and gold with the gold baby beast on top then the silver v8 stick cause I couldn't find the rainbow one. I also have a cuboid with the lush RDA on it.

My collection is small compared to some people here on VT.

3 dual battery mods

3 single battery mods

2 subvods

4 Subtank nanos

6 Subtank minis

2 RDA

At least 4 more mods unopened in the box, and more tanks than I want to mention.

34 minutes ago, DWrainbowvaper36 said:

So what is you guys set up? I went a little crazy so so far I have the alien kit in black and gold with the gold baby beast on top then the silver v8 stick cause I couldn't find the rainbow one. I also have a cuboid with the lush RDA on it.

Way too many setups lol too post lol

Wow, [mention=40355]Walt[/mention], I didn't realize you'd acquired so much! Seems like just a very short while ago that you started vaping. Shinyitits indeed.  [emoji4] 

I know. Kind of embarrassing really. I just love these little toys. Love building atomizers. Can't wait to start making juice.

Sent from my iPad using The Vapor Talk mobile app

If you want to nerd out to vaping supplies you've come to the right place! :D I remember vaping back in 2008 and people losing their minds. ARE YOU SMOKING DRUGS SIR???!!!! ARE YOU!?!? 

...Calm yourself sir, it's an e-cigarette. 

Seriously though, welcome to the forum! You're in good company. And if you don't ever just want to hang back, don't forget to hit the lounge sub forum. 

Welcome to VT, DW!

If anything, you won't find a lack of people around here who care.  Even the 'lurkers' like to come out once in a while to brag or share their experiences with others and know our experiences will be appreciated.

My own personal setup...depends on what I grab in the morning...lol

Kanger EMOW pen style (that I still use on occasion)

Sigelei 100+ (definitely seen better days and it has pretty much been relegated to the "reserve shelf", but it still gets used)

iPV 4 that I custom painted (also seen better days and, as with the 100+, is on the shelf, but still gets used occasionally)

Three...yes, three...Sigelei Fuchai 213's with every intent of buying 3 more and finishing out a full set so I have one of every color.  Currently I have a blue one, an orange one and a pink one.  Yes...pink.

Council of Vapor Mini Volt

Lost Vape Triade DNA 200

Hohm Tech Hohm Slice single 26650 TC mod

Limitless Sleeve Hybrid Mech Mod

Hyon Ruga VIP mech mod

Beyond Vape Arthas 18650 Mech Mod

USA Made Mods Infected mech mod (complete with Zombie hunting permit)

Other stuff I'm almost definitely forgetting about.

More RDA's, RTA's and sub ohm tanks than I can remember.

14 hours ago, Tam said:

Wow, @Walt, I didn't realize you'd acquired so much! Seems like just a very short while ago that you started vaping. Shinyitits indeed.  :) 

@Tam   LOL... you know the old saying..."boys and their toys"  ;)

No, @Walt just took your advice to heart...Back ups and more back ups :)

However I did warn him about the addition to his house he was going to need and it looks like he'd better get out the saw horse and planning board :D

@Tam @Edna  Ya Edna, that's right.  It's all Tam's fault.  I even told my wife that.  Tam made me do it!  Backups!!!!!!   Ok, so we've been eating ham sandwiches for a month.  What's wrong with that?  Ham and bread are healthy!  Just like vaping!  I don't see a problem here.  

Welcome to VT, DW!
If anything, you won't find a lack of people around here who care.  Even the 'lurkers' like to come out once in a while to brag or share their experiences with others and know our experiences will be appreciated.
My own personal setup...depends on what I grab in the morning...lol
Kanger EMOW pen style (that I still use on occasion)
Sigelei 100+ (definitely seen better days and it has pretty much been relegated to the "reserve shelf", but it still gets used)
iPV 4 that I custom painted (also seen better days and, as with the 100+, is on the shelf, but still gets used occasionally)
Three...yes, three...Sigelei Fuchai 213's with every intent of buying 3 more and finishing out a full set so I have one of every color.  Currently I have a blue one, an orange one and a pink one.  Yes...pink.
Council of Vapor Mini Volt
Lost Vape Triade DNA 200
Hohm Tech Hohm Slice single 26650 TC mod
Limitless Sleeve Hybrid Mech Mod
Hyon Ruga VIP mech mod
Beyond Vape Arthas 18650 Mech Mod
USA Made Mods Infected mech mod (complete with Zombie hunting permit)
Other stuff I'm almost definitely forgetting about.
More RDA's, RTA's and sub ohm tanks than I can remember.

Can't knock you for the pink one my favorite color is every color of the rainbow cause I can't just pick one. Lol