Official Where is Comp Thread

I thought since I hijacked that other thread I'd bring this over here.

If anyone gets news or has a comment please post it here.

Sent from my LG-D851 using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Was actually just thinking about Comp earlier as I was mixing up my own batch of PBFB.

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

I should re-phrase. I've seen is skype go on and offline which generally means the computer is active. It's been during the day not just in the evening (when Windows generally comes online to try and apply updates) Perhaps he's not online but generally that means the machine is active. Either way, hopefully he's doing well. 

I'm really not liking the fact that comp has been gone and not replying at all.  That is completely out of character.  He is either without computer/internet or something worse, I fear.  I really hope he's okay.

1 hour ago, cany said:

Comp is fine  got him on skype now

Comp had issues  his lab was destroyed all his stuff was broken flavors dumped out   hes getting back on track and will be here soon

Thanks so much for the update, Cany. If you're still on Skype with Comp, please to be telling him to post his happy @$$ here himself at least for one post so we can see for ourselves that he's okay.  :evil: 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh what a couple months this has been. I'm sorry about the order Jeff I sent you a PM and will be getting with you and how to make it up to you.

To make a very long story some what sort, I had some bad family issues I was dealing with. My stepson was returned from placement. He had been in placement for almost 4 years because of his violent behavior. He was kick out of every placement he was put into because he refused to do the programs offered and his viotent behavior. The state through up their hands and sent home. We pleaded in court that he was not ready, if ever ready to live in a normal setting. So, they sent him home. We had the cops here almost every day since he was returned. It took his doing excessive damage and assaulting his Mom to finally get him placed in Juvy and not back in residential treatment.

As Cany said my Lab was trashed during all this and had over $2000 damage done to my home. The problem child is now in Juvy and will not ever come back. I know I sound a little cold but, if you had lived what I lived trough with him, you would be too.

During all this I had a possible Angina attack. I'm having testing done to find out if there is a more serious issue going on or if it was just all stress related. So far, the tests are showing that is was stress related as everything is coming back negative.

My computer is on almost all the time. I am not always at the Keyboard though. I would get maybe 5 min a day on it tops during this crisis. Most times I was just rebooting it. I have over 2000 emails I'm sorting through and have yet to answer any of them. I have officially closed the store as well. I could not keep up with any orders and with FDA crap I just saw the writing on the wall for that.

Thank you everyone for your concern and Yes you will be seeing more of me now as I get things back in order. I let a couple people down because of this issue and feel horrible about it. I do plan on trying to make it right as best I can, but I know I have lost some trust over this. I'm here to say, I will do what needs done and will be back to my normal self soon.