Fell off the wagon bad

cany

Back when I smoked I sometimes would pick up a few cartons from the reservation, when going that direction. Spring is almost here, and maybe you are looking to go for a ride, but don't want to be seen on that Harley with a pink mod.

You will figure it out and get back to vaping, at least I hope you will. I went for a ride the other day, put a Subvod in my pocket, and a 75w TC mod in the sissy bar bag for backup.

Not a problem. Just get back up, dust yourself off and give it a go again. I have been doing this for about 7 years now. During that time, I have had a regular cigarette every now and then. Hell, I even bought a few packs. It isn't a bad thing, it just happens and you wake up the next day to realize it was not a good idea. JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN! :D

Everyone slips up in some form in their lives, for me it was something I can not mention do to rules,went 5 years without,then slipped under pressure and did it.I felt like crap the next few days,but bounced back just  fine.will prob never ever do it again,but my point is everyone slips up in some area,I  am sure you had a trigger i.e. stress,ppl around you smoking ect.,but I  am sure by the sounds of it you will be just fine;)