Hello Im New Here

I have stopped smoking recently and have had urge and cravings for a cigarette... so I got into vaping, never looked back to be honest, its only been a few weeks but I hear crap here and there - would love to here from a more advanced and seasoned vapor hwo you HONESTLY feel after vaping big clouds for a year or so... I would LOVE to really know and hear from a real person!!! 

Im happier and its still early days for me, so I would like to know if anyone has had any real bad experiences? thanks so much in advance. 

Peace

V.

Welcome!  

Ive been vaping for over two years.  I can honestly say at this point I can feel no bad effects from vaping. In fact, I would say in general I feel better than I ever have after smoking for over 25 years.

there is a lot of bad information being put out about vaping that is false and its purpose is to frighten off new people to vaping. Honestly, my opinion is vaping is not a totally healthy activity but is on the order of thousands of times less harmful than smoking cigarettes.

Been vaping going on 3 years and I can smell, taste, have lost 61lbs, off blood pressure meds, off anxiety meds, no more spring time allergies, my son no longer coughs or has allergy problems even though we never smoked in the house or car with him in it........

The only bad thing is the misinformation being reported by those against us, mainly those who are losing the profits from their cancer sticks.

First of all, WELCOME TO VT!

I've been vaping about 1 1/2 years and feel good. I'm off my asthma medicine and my allergies are under control with only 1 medication instead of 3.  My doctor is happy happy happy that I stopped the sticks. The car I bought 8 months ago still smells like new!!

Don't let the naysaying buggers get you down. This has been a lifesaver for me!!

Yea I forgot that, this is the first time my wife or I have two cars and a boat that has never been smoked in. Well my friends still smoke up top on the boat but never in the cabin!

Been vaping 1.5 yrs, and have zero negative side-effects.  I'm healthier, happier, can make it to the mailbox and back without stopping to catch my breath (actually hiked 20+ miles recently and NEVER had an issue).  I feel like I'm 20 again!  My house and cars don't smell like stale smoke, neither does my clothes or body!  I recently serviced my PC (added a new HDD), and guess what?  The interior of my PC is NOT covered with sticky, brown nicotine and smoke residue! 

Like others have said... 99.9% of the mis-information is pushed by the Big Tobacco industry (to keep people smoking), Government nannies that need tobacco taxes to support their wallets and pet-projects, and FDA/CDC/AMA lap-dogs trying to push the agenda of government (also to garner tax money for funding).  It is very sad that our government rely so heavily on tax dollars from sin-taxes like tobacco!

Honestly..I been vaping for about 6 months, and I feeling better and better everyday. Sometimes all the evidence you need is what you can see and feel... if you feeling better, vaping is a good thing, full stop.

Welcome to VT

I've only been vaping 4 and a half months.  I can't think of any negative side effects unless you count the sore leg muscles because I can actually get out and run more than 100 feet without getting winded.  No negative side effects unless you count an enhanced sense of taste and smell.  No negative side effects unless you count not smelling like an ashtray all day long.  No negative side effects unless you count "hobby" expenses.

In all seriousness, this is the best I have felt in 27 years.  I should have started vaping sooner.  I really have started running.  I'm getting ready to buy a road bicycle to start training for a duathlon, which has always been a goal of mine.  The support I have had from family has been top notch.

Like Earthling said, most of the mis-information (and in some cases, straight out lies) being told about the "dangers" of vaping are ultimately related to dollars...whether they are dollars in the pockets of Big Tobacco or dollars in the coffers as a result of taxes.  Are there dangers?  Sure.  But studies are starting to show vaping is nowhere near as dangerous a traditional tobacco in the form of cigarettes, snuff, chewing tobacco, cigars or pipe tobacco.

I've been vaping for almost a year and a half and I feel great.Ive lost 40lbs,food tastes better and I have more energy.it can be a rough transition from cigs to vaping but it's well worth it once you completely quit the stinkys.Keep your eyes on the prize!Your Health! 

Welcome to Vapor Talk!

I have been at it a little over a year and a half.  I do feel better, and my health improvements have not gone unnoticed by my doctor.  To be honest, one of my favorite things (other than the health benefits) is not stinking.  I am so glad that I don't smell like a walking ashtray.

All of the above, plus you can fall asleep with a ecig and not get burned up, or you don't have to worry about a ticket when you throw a cigarette out your car window, don't have to carry a lighter no more, or try to remember where the ash tray is. The horns even stop growing after a year or so of vaping.