Website Chat feature

I just decided the new website chat feature is pretty darn cool.  I was minding my own business, catching up on some topics and commenting on a couple of others when...ding...a chat window popped up with a question from a VT visitor.  I'm pretty sure I was able to help the person out with his/her question and it possibly cut down on what would likely have been a newly created topic on a subject that has been covered multiple times.

Kudos for the Chat.

Actually, it looks like both features exist.  On the bottom right side of my browser, I see "Chat Now", which appears to be one on one.  On the bottom left, I see "Live Vape Hangouts", which has a couple of chat "rooms".

I'm on mobile.  I can see the chat room

What I cant seem to figure out is why bcarter suddenly popped up in a window with a chat. I don't think I did anything to make that happen. I have to have my phone in landscape mode to see it.  But then I closed it and now it's gone. I havent quite figured it out yet....

Pink font color for tugboat :o:lol:

But b,  how did you pick me? Was that a private chat or was that the main room? 

The chat now option on the bottom right from there you can see whos on and select them for a private chat

I would be in there more often. But works been pretty crazy this week. I was lucky to get home on time tonight. And the house is a bit of a warzone tonight. So I might just go to bed

• 2 months later...

We have a chat room? :blink:

See what happens when you're away for a while, Tug? You miss fun stuff that's come out.  :)

Look at the bottom left corner, you should see Live Vape Hangouts. Click on that, or if you want to do a one to one chat, on the bottom right, click on "chat now" and it'll show you who's around.  :)