"Whats your Favorite Fadora Flavor" Contest

Compenstine

I haven't done the drawing yet. My printer broke down and I can not print postage. Been working all weekend trying to fix it. :wallbash:

The post office will be happy to print postage for you :lol:

Ok, So I did the drawing just understand that I will ship the winners flavor out when I get this printer issue fixed. I apologize for the delay in this contest. I feel bad that I can't mail it right away, but I am working on getting my problem fixed soon.

And the winner is.....

List Randomizer

There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Mirage
  2. VapeMama
  3. Glocknug
  4. Mplough
  5. cany
  6. Adversarious1
  7. drizzt
  8. shen_long86
  9. TugBoat

Timestamp: 2015-06-30 02:39:26 UTC, IP: 12.8.85.99

Congrats Mirage you are the winner! :animier:

contest.thumb.jpg.a8cfb53e4c5f841bedbb4b

Thanks Bebop :)

I'm working on a old laser jet 5 I have here. I hope to get a decent page between the 2 I have. I think the toner is low and the other full cartage it leaving bad stripes on the page. LOL I just can't seem to win for loosing. I don't expect to be down long so have your order ready. :D LOL. I have one other printer here that I can't seem to find the power cord for, but that may be an option as well.

Wow!!! Thanks everyone. And a big thank you to Comp for the contest!!!

Comp, I sent you a DM with my new mailing addy...My phone is screwing up bad so let me know that you got it please. Thanks again everyone!!!

Yeap got it. Also Mplough has some toner Cartridges that fit my old Laser 5 and is trading me for them so it won't be long. I love this community! I think it is sad that a HP Laser printer from the 90's still works and this all-in-one HP only lasted 2 years.... :huh: