Hi everyone

As a long time cigarette smoker looking to quit, I decided to try this vaping thing out! Of course I started out with Mistic Menthol starter kit and knew that when I used it I could finally quit the cig habit. I moved up to the Mistic bridge starter kits with Haus menthol and tobacco eliquids, and knew I was on my way to quit smoking.  I have no support from anyone, as most think I am trading one bad habit for another, or those things are so dangerous, to the if you don't quit cold turkey, you're still a smoker!

As of Dec 1,2014 I have been cigarette free! I decided to celebrate in January by going to a Vape shop to help me up my gear and eliquid and to just understand all the options, and was extremely let down by the rude sales staff, but they suggested an Ego battery and a cheap Aspire tank, which I purchased for $35.00( no help in eliquid search, I was taking time away from their friends, fogging the place up) Battery stopped working within days, and horrible leaking tank lead me to YouTube. I purchased a Evod2 starter set and had a great setup!

Next purchased the MVP 2.0 and Protank 3, great vape, but too bulky for out and about. Next purchases iStick 20 and mini 10 and loved them, with the GSair tanks, some G2 Vapor eliquid. Everything seemed to be going fine until April when I would kill for a cigarette.I went back to my Mistic bridge and Haus eliquid for about a month and that kept the cig urge at bay.

I have since purchased the Joyetech eCab and am back on track to no cigs! The eCabs are my main vape! I guess I like the smaller size and ease of these devices. I am not looking for cloud chasing or a new habit, I am looking for a good way to keep me off of cigs, and so far the Ecab is working!

I like to read about everyones vaping experiences on forums and decided I would join for support and info and help.

way to go Snap..

I stopped smoking Jan 9th, 2015 & technology in the Vapor market has jumped by leaps & bounds since I started vaping..

Welcome to VAPOR TALK...

Thanks for your welcomes! It is really hard to talk to anyone about how happy I have been since becoming a vaper. I try to educate the doubters about the benefits of vaping over smoking and then BAM another news report on the vaping dangers and pitfalls and legislations and I feel so defeated. Local B&M shops here are geared for the cloud chasers, have limited gear, expensive, and have no patience for me, so I do my own search and info. I believe I am doing the right thing along with many others who have made the switch. I see anything that has helped me kick a 30+ year addiction to cigs as a plus! I too have tried the cold turkey, gum and patches route and these ecigs are by far the best at keeping my urges at bay!

Welcome snapdragons we are here to answer your questions and support your desire to stay off the stinkies. The nearest decent B&M to me is 160 miles away so I buy my stuff online.

Welcome!  For me, a 49 year Marlboro fan, this place has steered me right every time with many supportive knowledgeable folks who really want to help and inform.  Good luck on your journey.