Caffeine

I see no reason to "add" anything to e-liquid other than PG, VG, Flavoring, and Nicotine. Vaping is meant to remove addives from what we put into our bodies. When e-liquid starts having things added to it where does it stop? IMO It becomes more and more like an anlog with every extra addive that is put in it.

Yes I do just like the coffee I am drinking now. I don't see reason to also have it in my vape. To much caffine is not good either. I would ralther drink it than put it in my lungs. :)

Too much nicotine is no good either but we still put it in our lungs  while trying to kick the addiction that got us started in vaping :)

We discussed this pretty thoroughly some time ago. The general consesus was

1. Does vaporizing caffeine alter it? Nobody knows bit like renders it less effective

2. No evidence that there is enough caffeine to make any difference or even practical since caffeine is more easily ingested in common ways. Most descriptions seem placebo effect.

Personally, I dont need any more caffeine than I already get in one or two cups of coffee a day. Im not that fond of the idea of burning out my adrenals artificially anyway. Let us know what you think. Always open to new data.

Sorry guys didnt mean too open up a can of worms  just saw it posted and thought it was interesting. Im new to vaping and its a whole new world to me

Edited by cany

One more thing to think about: while we all agree that vaping PG, VG, nicotine and food grade flavorings may be less harmful to our bodies than smoking a cigarette, there's still no long term testing to prove it is so. That said, there's no studies at all on what vaping caffeine does to a body. I think I'll take the lesser of two evils and stick to ingesting my caffeine in the form of tea or coffee, thank you very much.  :)

I don't know where I read it (or if it came with any research behind it) but I remember reading that inhaling caffeine is terrible for you and dangerous. I don't know for sure, but I would rather just drink my coffee or an energy drink if I wake up late and can't make coffee.

This is scary..I think...I believe this will just add more light onto vaping then necessary....we are barely holding it together and keeping the feds off our backs with nicotine.....adding another substance to our e juice will definitely prompt some reaction from the feds.....I would like to stay far away from that one....

Caffeine is a diuretic, it will dehydrate. I personally wouldn't want it in something that dehydrates already. Not a scientist or doctor but, I wouldn't think it would be good for your lungs. 

Think I am gonna stick to PG,VG, nicotine and flavoring.

If you miss a morning coffee and need a boost, chocolate covered espresso beans would kick you in high gear in a hurry.