Whatcha Watchin'?

My computer screen on my desk......

On TV we never miss a reality show....somewhat of a reality junkie. Never missed a single episode of any season of Survivor or Big Brother and we watch Party Down South and others. As far as regular shows we watch Homeland, Modern Family, The Middle and How to Get Away with Murder. I am open to about anything. My wife usually drags me through the Bachelor and Bachelorette but I think that has run its course like Hells Kitchen has.

Game of Thrones has been recommended to me by a co worker. Anybody seen the series? Do you like it?

I really enjoyed it! Of course my wife says I like weird stuff.

I was trying to watch "A Million Ways to Die in the West" My blueray will not decode the DTS so it has no voices. I tried changing all of the settings, and none come through except the one with the narrarator explaining the scene. I replaced my surround processor (Yamaha) when it died last year with an LG... It has been a big mistake. I guess I need to pull my other blueray player out of the shed...

Decided to binge watch Game of Thrones. Im 2 episodes into season 1 and already hooked lol

Thanks for the warning, Jeff. I'll keep that in mind should I fall into the rabbit hole. :D

Got sidetracked and just got the 1978 version of The Lord of the Rings. It was cutting edge when it first came out. Ah, nostalgia... :)

It is Tam.really good :-)

Getting ready to watch X-Men: Days of Future Past. I hope it's as good as what everyone else has been saying. :)

I knew you would!

Decided to binge watch Game of Thrones. Im 2 episodes into season 1 and already hooked lol