What's for supper

I was thinking we could post about some of the meals we make. Maybe give each other some ideas of what's good to eat from the different parts of the country we live in.

Here's what I made tonight. Cajun seasoned charbroiled ribeye and t-bone. Steamed broccoli. Teriyaki pork steaks. Baked potatoes. Boston baked beans. Cheese sauce. Garden tossed salad. Fresh baked yeast rolls.

Posted Image

We get steak out here twice a week. Tuesdays and Saturdays. I got tired of all that red meat a while back and started eating pork instead. Seemed like a healthier choice.

I'd take a pic of it but it's long gone....

1/2 lb organic lean beef patty broiled medium topped with carmelized onions, mushrooms and grated swisscheese on a frrench roll......it's a whole meal in one hand!

Today's menu is starting to take shape. Looks like burgers and honey BBQ glazed smoked st louis ribs for lunch. Probably throw together some slaw for that. Then I'll hook up my Cajun colleagues with their rice and gravy for supper. Understand that gravy in Louisiana is different than it is everywhere else in the country. One batch will be made from center cut pork chops and trinity (cajun trinity is green peppers, onions and garlic) the other with yard bird (chicken).

JUST to disappoint everyone following this thread, I ate a whole "family sized" box of Velveeta mac&cheese with some lil smokies weenies in it.

"Every pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself" is what I live by. I had some ground to cover after my pneumonia. I lost 15lbs in a week and only ate 2 full meals over the course of 3 weeks. So I am trying to make up for it. LOL

IDK bushwick I saw a pizza on man vs food one time that was bigger than the table it was on. I could probably live on pizza if I had to but that thing scared me. Needless to say Adam got his butt kicked on that one (food won).