Suicide Bunnies Mothers Milk

During my recent juice shopping spree I had to look several places before I found a site that had Suicide Bunnies Mothers Milk in stock. I was wondering is there a BEST place to buy it or is it all made in the same place and they are just different vendors that sell the same juice that is already made?

Yeah, they just supply vendors. I get mine from a local B&M because it's reasonable....

I alternate between Mothers Milk and Derailed because they are so freakin delicious....

Edited by Bebop12

I am unfamiliar about what sucker punch means. Am I being called a sucker or something.

I'm not THAT mean. lol

It's a mixed fruit and cream juice. But the main fruit flavor is dragon fruit.

I have a thing for dragon fruit. :)

I kinda liked Mother's Milk, but it just didn't have the creaminess that I look for in my flavors. I took a leap and tried some other juice that was said to be much more rich and creamy than MM. I am very impressed with it. It's like a thick strawberry and vanilla milkshake, but is described as a strawberry custard. I don't get any of the "egginess" (not a real word, but you get it, lol) that most custard juices carry. Maybe with a long steep, but not sure as of yet. I'm super happy with how it is fresh out of the mail. I must say that it may be my new ADV.

IMG_20140529_123019_zpswjkdovby.jpg

For a high VG juice, it is loaded with flavor.

MM is my roll out of bed morning vape.

It replaced Moo-Juice from MBV.

It has a bit of citric acidyness to it and much more complex then the MooJuice.

When I first tried a it I was using a make-shift dripper that spattered my tounge with juice, my taste buds were screwed up for a week.

Currently it's my second favorite juice behind Five Pawns GrandMaster.

Edited by Dasfriek

Just got two of my juice orders in today. 3 flavors from Space Jam and the other had 30ml of suicide bunny mother's milk. It's not bad but honestly from all the hype so many people talk about it's kind of disappointing. I don't get much strawberry out of it but a lot of cream. Not a very delicious cream either. It's good enough I'll finish the bottle but I won't reorder it.

I remember when my wife was pregnant......... oh never mind :lol:

I swear this was done by me, I took a half of a package of Oreo's to bed with us one night.

PRO-TIP: Ladies get real upset when you get crumbs in the bed.

Let the bottle of actual MM sit 24hours with no cap on and steep a week. I had the same reaction as you when I got mine in the mail.

Edited by Dasfriek